Winter Geocoins or Geocaching Trading Items

GeoLobo

Hello,

My Name is Shane Holmes (aka GeoLobo) and I am the founder of the Blueline Geocachers Association.

Each year (February), we have an Event in the Central Adirondack Mountain Region of Upstate New York to try and get geocachers out in the snow geocaching and enjoying the winter weather. Its been a success and we are hoping for a good year this year (4th annual event).

I am looking for sponsors will would be interested in Donating something geocaching related for our door prizes and contest prizes. Would especially be interested in geocoins (or trackables, buttons, shirts, cache containers, or geocaching items related to WINTER...but not necessary).

If you would be interested, please let me know, I am working on an event page and will surely list you as a sponsor.

Any donated items can be mailed to

Shane Holmes

PO Box 116

74 Endion Lane

Long Lake, NY 12847

Those who donate a coin or geocaching item will receive all five trading cards with sleeves of GeoLobo, Bluegirl. and the BlueLine Geocachers - as a token of appreciation.

You can view the cards here:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...=Trading++Cards

Mid-Winter GeoCaching Get-Together 2010

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...f5-6b6386311b65

Blueline Geocachers

http://www.bluelinegeocachers.org/

Thanks for considering. Happy Holidays!

Shane Holmes

aka GeoLobo

aka BlueLine_Geocachers

Edited by GeoLobo

Wow! No one!

Not one person would be willing to donate something for my event?

Ok, i will increase my offer.

If some one donates one item for our raffle and dorr prizes, I will in return provide you with your choice of the Trading cards as describe in the original post, OR a free copy of a Regular Edtion of

GeoLobo's Geocoins (Geocoin tracking Software).

If someone donates two items for raffles, I will in return provide you with a free copy of a Gold Edtion of GeoLobo's Geocoins (Geocoin tracking Software) and the Trading cards as describe in the original post.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=STRK:MESELX:IT

Hello,

My Name is Shane Holmes (aka GeoLobo) and I am the founder of the Blueline Geocachers Association.

Each year (February), we have an Event in the Central Adirondack Mountain Region of Upstate New York to try and get geocachers out in the snow geocaching and enjoying the winter weather. Its been a success and we are hoping for a good year this year (4th annual event).

I am looking for sponsors will would be interested in Donating something geocaching related for our door prizes and contest prizes. Would especially be interested in geocoins (or trackables, buttons, shirts, cache containers, or geocaching items related to WINTER...but not necessary).

If you would be interested, please let me know, I am working on an event page and will surely list you as a sponsor.

Any donated items can be mailed to

Shane Holmes

PO Box 116

74 Endion Lane

Long Lake, NY 12847

Those who donate a coin or geocaching item will receive all five trading cards with sleeves of GeoLobo, Bluegirl. and the BlueLine Geocachers - as a token of appreciation.

You can view the cards here:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...=Trading++Cards

Mid-Winter GeoCaching Get-Together 2010

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...f5-6b6386311b65

Blueline Geocachers

http://www.bluelinegeocachers.org/

Thanks for considering. Happy Holidays!

Shane Holmes

aka GeoLobo

aka BlueLine_Geocachers

Still looking for a few more donors!

If some one donates one item for our raffle and door prizes, I will in return provide you with your choice of the Trading cards as describe in the original post, OR a free copy of a Regular Edtion of

If someone donates two items for raffles, I will in return provide you with a free copy of a Gold Edtion of GeoLobo's Geocoins (Geocoin tracking Software) and the Trading cards as describe in the original post.

http://www.bluelinegeocachers.org/images/g...ns/screenshots/

Thanks!

Happy Holidays!

Edited by blueline_geocachers

FireFly03 - Received your donation today! Thank you! I am sending your Trading cards out tommorrow...and will be emailing you your Personal License file and the download information for the GeoLobo's Geocoins (Geocoin Tracking Software).

I have also listed you as a sponsor on the event page!

A BIG THANKS!

Anyone else want to donate, im still interested in some more Swag for my raffles and door prizes

Thanks.

FireFly03 - Received your donation today! Thank you! I am sending your Trading cards out tommorrow...and will be emailing you your Personal License file and the download information for the GeoLobo's Geocoins (Geocoin Tracking Software).

I have also listed you as a sponsor on the event page!

A BIG THANKS!

Anyone else want to donate, im still interested in some more Swag for my raffles and door prizes

Thanks.

Glad to help. B)

Received your package ATMouse. Thank you! Your Tokens will be distributed amongst all the new caches waiting to go live the day of the event.

Thanks Again! C U At ASP 5!

GeoLobo! There is a package coming your way!

Don't want anything in return - other than to distribute the ASPGB V wooden nickels, if you would.

I put a handful or so in the package with the geocoins.

Are you coming to it this year?

Just a quick note to let you know that two winter-themed geocoins are on their way to you from wintery Alberta, Canada. We wish you the best of luck with your event and will take a closer look at the event description...perhaps we can start something similar here.

Received package! Sent you an email! Thanks!

Still looking for winter related geocoins, travel bugs, cache swag (doesn't have to be winter related though)

If some one donates one item for our raffle and door prizes, I will in return provide you with your choice of the Trading cards as describe in the original post, OR a free copy of a Regular Edtion of

Still looking for winter related geocoins, travel bugs, cache swag (doesn't have to be winter related though)

Hi Shane, I am planning on coming to your event with You Ke Té, I would be please to offer 2 Turlutortue coins for your event, won't mail them, will bring them with me. :lol:

Nothing in return is needed.

Edited by Turlutortue

Great! Thanks!

Hi Shane, I am planning on coming to your event with You Ke Té, I would be please to offer 2 Turlutortue coins for your event, won't mail them, will bring them with me. :lol:

Nothing in return is needed.

Received your Donation Vanelle. THANK YOU! I sent you an email.

Anyone else would like to donate.....We are still looking for Winter Related Items. Geocoins, Signature Items, Trading Cards, PathTags.....Haven't received any path tags yet! THings don't have to be Winter related though. Anything would be great.

I am also interested in something for the Kids contest. Prizes for the Kids. I am having a Draw & Color Signal the Frog contest for the kids. 3 age groups.

Again, read my original posts and comments. Anyone who donates, will receive a copy of GeoLobo's Geocoins (GOLD EDITION) and/or 5 unique trading cards.

Mail any donations to

Shane Holmes

PO Box 116

Long Lake, NY 12847

Thanks again

GeoLobo

Hey there Shane. I've just packaged up a few coins for your event. Wish I could make it up there.

Hi Shane

Package on the way to you with a few coins for your event B)

Great! Thank you so much!

Did you get my package ?

Yes, didn't i send you an email and ask if you would like the software and trading cards? Hmmm, let me double check......im sorry if i forgotten you, im trying to keep on top of all of this...truly...i swear <smile>

I know i added you to the sponsors list....

Edited by GeoLobo