Container to fit in a drainpipe

I@m going to have to find my tape measure aren't I? (sounds of rummaging and scurrying) It's a shade over 6cm (2 3/8 inch in old money :)

I've got a 0.33l beaker type container that fits beautifully except for the lid (which is, you'll agree, essential for waterproofing). I was very excited when it arrived this morning (more excited than the fact that my son's missing christmas present was in the same box) but it didn't fit :)

NO, I shall NOT ask what this container was from or is for.

I see what you mean :) but I think they're 'unblown' 500ml Coke bottles?

You're on the right lines...........but they are the pre-form of a container that just about everyone has seen, especially in offices.

Any guesses?

I see what you mean :) but I think they're 'unblown' 500ml Coke bottles?

You're on the right lines...........but they are the pre-form of a container that just about everyone has seen, especially in offices.

Any guesses?

Water cooler?

:)

Oooh, those look good, Mrs B. thanks.

Bear in mind that if it IS an actual downpipe from roof guttering you'll probably end up blocking the drain!

:) No, it's not an actual downpipe. Its a left over length of actual downpipe which is being out to a far more entertaining use :)

*takes notes*

Taking notes won't help you. Mwahahahaha!

:)

Thanks for all the suggestions. I will investigate them all.

Having googled preforms, some have made me wince look far worse :)

Cache in a drainpipe...........

Now who would want to do that : :lol::angry:

Only the sort of scoundrel who would watch from the dry warmth of their office while cachers scrabble around in pouring rain, examining the walls, floral troughs, windows... :o

MrsB :lol:

Scrabble around, examining walls, troughs, windows etc? You should try caching with Wadders more often. This is part of my log for that one: "Robin had come out and told us that that was probably the quickest he'd ever seen it done. All in a days work for an elite bunch of Devon cachers!" hehe

Cache in a drainpipe...........

Now who would want to do that : :lol::angry:

Only the sort of scoundrel who would watch from the dry warmth of their office while cachers scrabble around in pouring rain, examining the walls, floral troughs, windows... :o

MrsB :lol:

I wonder if the neighbours would notice if I set it up outside my house...? I never thought of the entertainment value. Better than TV.

:lol: