Maps uploading wrong cache

rosebud55112

This morning I'm seeing an issue I've never seen before. When I'm in the general geocaching maps page, and have a bunch of cache symbols and smilies shown, when I click on a cache symbol to get the little balloon shown, sometimes a balloon for a different cache on the page appears. The balloon appears over the cache it describes, not the one my cursor is on.

This morning I'm seeing an issue I've never seen before. When I'm in the general geocaching maps page, and have a bunch of cache symbols and smilies shown, when I click on a cache symbol to get the little balloon shown, sometimes a balloon for a different cache on the page appears. The balloon appears over the cache it describes, not the one my cursor is on.

How close are they? If you zoom in a couple clicks does it still happen?

I've noticed the same thing. Or, Everything I click on brings up the one same cache... Not sure why it chooses that one single cache but it didn't matter if I panned across the map or if I clicked a cache quite a distance away.... weird.