Download maps to a Garmin Dakota 20

ultimaedge

Hi all,

Does anyone know how i can get some free maps (for the UK) to donwload to my Garmin Dakota 20 - the maps in the unit are very basic, and wanted to get something better. :D

Any help on where to look would be great. :D

Many Thanks

Mark

The UK forum would be a good place to start :D

Once there, you'll find the link to TalkyToasters excellent Open Street map thread ....

Hi all,

Does anyone know how i can get some free maps (for the UK) to donwload to my Garmin Dakota 20 - the maps in the unit are very basic, and wanted to get something better. :rolleyes:

Any help on where to look would be great. :o

Many Thanks

Mark

Hi Mark

I have had my Dakota 20 for some 3 months not managed to download any maps other than topo maps, I have all the Memory maps of Britain but can only send route to the unit, and thats a task!!!

You can down load Garmin maps but they are very expensive.

Have fun Moorhouse gang :ph34r:

I have had my Dakota 20 for some 3 months not managed to download any maps other than topo maps, I have all the Memory maps of Britain but can only send route to the unit, and thats a task!!!

Have fun Moorhouse gang :rolleyes:

My FREE GB/Ireland maps work fine on the Dakato 20, a link to them can be found in my sig, below.

Regards,

Martin

Have fun Moorhouse gang :rolleyes:

My FREE GB/Ireland maps work fine on the Dakato 20, a link to them can be found in my sig, below.

Regards,

Martin

Hi Talkytoaster,

Thanks them maps work great.

Many Thanks

Mark

Hi all,

Does anyone know how i can get some free maps (for the UK) to donwload to my Garmin Dakota 20 - the maps in the unit are very basic, and wanted to get something better. :D

Any help on where to look would be great. :D

Many Thanks

Mark

The UK forum would be a good place to start :unsure:

Once there, you'll find the link to TalkyToasters excellent Open Street map thread ....

Hello.....

Hello..............

Can anybody hear me ................??

:rolleyes::ph34r::o

Hi all,

Does anyone know how i can get some free maps (for the UK) to donwload to my Garmin Dakota 20 - the maps in the unit are very basic, and wanted to get something better. :sad:

Any help on where to look would be great. :)

Many Thanks

Mark

The UK forum would be a good place to start :)

Hello.....

Hello..............

actually I didn't mind this being here.. I just received a Dakota 20 and would love the info for the Western US areas too....Can you answer that instead?

Edited by JeepGirl300

Hi all,

Does anyone know how i can get some free maps (for the UK) to donwload to my Garmin Dakota 20 - the maps in the unit are very basic, and wanted to get something better. :)

Any help on where to look would be great. :o

Many Thanks

Mark

The UK forum would be a good place to start ;)

Hello.....

Hello..............

actually I didn't mind this being here.. I just received a Dakota 20 and would love the info for the Western US areas too....Can you answer that instead?

I am reliably informed that you will find (almost) all you seek here...