GS geocoin?

redjada

I just received a geocoin that I bought from the GS web store (Signal Geocoin - Apr 06)

On the clear plastic envelope that it came in. Printed on the inside is the info to retrieve the activation code and below that is an area to write down that code. It doesn't feel like a sticker, more like printed on. Is there anyway to wash that off so I can send it out traveling? Or do I need to get a new (plain) clear plastic envelope?

Thanks

RedJada

I just received a geocoin that I bought from the GS web store (Signal Geocoin - Apr 06)

On the clear plastic envelope that it came in. Printed on the inside is the info to retrieve the activation code and below that is an area to write down that code. It doesn't feel like a sticker, more like printed on. Is there anyway to wash that off so I can send it out traveling? Or do I need to get a new (plain) clear plastic envelope?

Thanks

RedJada

So long as there is no tracking information or activation codes on there it should be fine. Coin flips are cheap - about 10 for $1 plus s&h. Email me your address and I'll send you a handful.... ah, n/c.

Edited by Droo

Thanks

RedJada

So long as there is no tracking information or activation codes on there it should be fine. Coin flips are cheap - about 10 for $1 plus s&h. Email me your address and I'll send you a handful.... ah, n/c.

Yep, they're cheap...I have 250 coins getting ready to travel, and I removed them all from the flips. Now...where did I put those things??

Just drill a hole in it or deface the coin in some way and it will probaly travel longer than if you just sent it traveling in the plastic sleve that it came in.My first traveling coins to go missing were the ones not defaced,I have drilled a hole or two in all my coins for the last few years and they have done ok traveling.Hope your coin travels far !