Show us your Christmas decorations cointest

Laval K-9

This is a nice cointest :ph34r:

The photo below shows the 3 wise men, or the 3 kinds of orient (Caspar of Tarsus, Melchior of Persian and Balthasar of Saba), which were home-made :o They decorate out living room during this season for some years now. We made them out of bread with salt, which was molded and fully dried, getting hard. Then we painted them.

24zmav6.jpg

In fact, they are just part of the whole scene, which also includes Joseph and Mary and the newborn Jesus, and of course a few animals (these are hard to mold, as yoy can see :rolleyes:)

hulsm9.jpg

Thanks for the cointest!

Antonio

We want to thank everyone who participated in the cointest. I enjoyed looking at the pictures very much, I hope others did too.

Shari, I hope Nikos didn't play with the ball

Joe, I liked your outside decorations and the two turtle doves

GATOULIS I liked your manger

daveindeal I enjoyed your creativity, you reminded me of the Apollo 13 crew :o

:rolleyes::ph34r::o:D:D:unsure:;)

Since it's Christmas time, we decided to give away a few more coins for the pictures we enjoyed the most :D

The following cachers will get our Cache Around the Clock coin...

--- millieballon for that beautiful picture, I like horses especially the ones with antlers :)

--- pingos for that very cute little tree :)

--- DJ.J.ROCK ----- Zariah is the recipient :wub:

--- Queenie-Boo-Bay for the very nice lighted xmas tree and the Advent House, I need one of those ;)

Just e-mail me your addresses and the coins will be shipped to you very soon :D

HO HO HO :P

This is a nice cointest :ph34r:

The photo below shows the 3 wise men, or the 3 kinds of orient (Caspar of Tarsus, Melchior of Persian and Balthasar of Saba), which were home-made :o They decorate out living room during this season for some years now. We made them out of bread with salt, which was molded and fully dried, getting hard. Then we painted them.

24zmav6.jpg

In fact, they are just part of the whole scene, which also includes Joseph and Mary and the newborn Jesus, and of course a few animals (these are hard to mold, as yoy can see :rolleyes:)

hulsm9.jpg

Thanks for the cointest!

Antonio

Those are adorable and I hope they are a long lasting tradition for your family :D

WOW Thank you so much :D

I enjoyed all of the decoration pictures excpet for the Dragon's, I hope their neighbors are OK.

I must say my favorite was millieballon's horse, but DJ J Rocks wrapped coin sure is great, my Dad got

his Secret Santa from Zariah, I hope she does work like her Dad. I hope Dad will open that box soon :o

MERRY CHRISTMAS :rolleyes: and Happy New Year to everyone

Methospedia I love your puppy :ph34r:

Edited by Queenie-Boo-Bay

WOW Thank you so much :D

I enjoyed all of the decoration pictures excpet for the Dragon's, I hope their neighbors are OK.

I must say my favorite was millieballon's horse, but DJ J Rocks wrapped coin sure is great, my Dad got

his Secret Santa from Zariah, I hope she does work like her Dad. I hope Dad will open that box soon :o

MERRY CHRISTMAS :rolleyes: and Happy New Year to everyone

Methospedia I love your puppy :ph34r:

Our neighbors are fine...and no return visits were made by the firemen. :D Merry Christmas all!

Christmas is over in Germany. This is our last picture of the evening:

4211926912_6faf2a5ef1.jpg

:oCongratulations to all of the winners! :D

Gorgeous dog :rolleyes: Did he fall asleep after unwrapping his moose? :ph34r:

She loves to unwrap gifts, therefore she watched her gifts all day and has not slept. After unpacking she was so tired and fell asleep immediately.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! I absolutely love antique copper coins, I am soooo looking forward to receiving this one!!! I have been out of the forums and did not notice I won until I got an email!!!

I really liked all of the pictures, it is interesting to see the different ways people around the world decorate for the holidays!

Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year to all!!