How does one add a cache to the "Fizzy" list?

I have a cache called CZ's M-81 Challenge (GC21X2K), it's much like a fizzy cache in every way except by name. Is there a way I could add it to the Fizzy Challenge list?

Cheers

CZ

You can re-name your cache with any appropriate name including the word "Fizzy". Oregon has one called "Well-Rounded Cacher" which is basicly a Fizzy with no time restriction on when cache had to be placed before.

FizzyMagic (of California) doesn't seem to mind if someone wants to use the term "Fizzy" for a cache requiring finding all 81 combinations

You should find out if all 81 combos are represented within about 250 miles of where you place the cache.

Several combos are quite rare here in Oregon. I'm down to 12 missing as of Sunday.

:antenna: dang, Fizzy, "I recently completed the challenge" boy, talk about pressure! but then again, you're immortal in Geocaching.

And you thought that would be for the cool apps you've developed....(thank you)

I'm rather casually thinking on filling the grid, (lacking a bunch of 4.5 difficulty) but I'm not feeling any urgency about this, or working it with regard to any particular Challenge cache. I believe the Fizzy Challenge in Florida is date ranged, which makes it impossible to do in state, so I'm not worrying about it. When I travel, I tend to look for recommended multis, I'm not going complicate my travel plans chasing certain dated difficulty combos.

Though I'd be happy to trade handcarved letterboxing stamps for finds on most 4.5 difficulty caches, if any cache owners are interested :antenna:

oboy, double post......

for HouseOfDragons, A Fizzy Challenge asks you to find one cache of each difficulty terrain combo - 81 caches in all.

Typically the 4.5 rated caches are rarest, both in difficulty and terrain. It's just human nature for cache owners who have really tough caches to rate them 5 once they're near the high end of the scale.

Edited by Isonzo Karst
Though I'd be happy to trade handcarved letterboxing stamps for finds on most 4.5 difficulty caches, if any cache owners are interested :antenna:

Ya know, I am susceptible to bribery. Just let me know what numeric combo you need and my next trip down Mormon Creek could very well end up with one that fits. Toll house cookies are always a good bribery medium. Just sayin'... :antenna:

oboy, double post......

for HouseOfDragons, A Fizzy Challenge asks you to find one cache of each difficulty terrain combo - 81 caches in all.

Typically the 4.5 rated caches are rarest, both in difficulty and terrain. It's just human nature for cache owners who have really tough caches to rate them 5 once they're near the high end of the scale.

Thanks. I thought it was something like that. :antenna:

I traded emails with the OP to add this cache to my own bookmark list - but other than that there is no official list that exists that I am aware of. Certainly Groundspeak doesn't keep anything like this as a way to promote particular challenges, etc.

As far as I know the only lists that exist are bookmarks that are put together by cache owners.

Always glad to see more of these caches popping up!