NEW COIN! Best Friends - celebrate your friends and family!

sunsetmeadowlark

e295e829-c5d9-4298-83f6-cc2bfc6d65c4.jpg

This is almost EXACTLY what I was envisioning, but I just didn't have the time to put it together. I was thinking of either a Mizpah with a human footprint on one side and a paw print on the other, or else two interlocking hearts (our wedding logo) with a human footprint in one and a paw print in the other. Great minds think alike, huh?

The icon cointest is closed and I have chosen a winner! Thanks to everyone who submitted icons and ideas for icons. They were all great but I decided to go with drneal's submission. The main deciding factor was that is is easily recognizable even at such a small size. So congrats drneal, i'll be sending you an e-mail shortly.

I'm going to try to figure out another cointest soon!

e295e829-c5d9-4298-83f6-cc2bfc6d65c4.jpg

This is almost EXACTLY what I was envisioning, but I just didn't have the time to put it together. I was thinking of either a Mizpah with a human footprint on one side and a paw print on the other, or else two interlocking hearts (our wedding logo) with a human footprint in one and a paw print in the other. Great minds think alike, huh?

Yep they will , do ,, done, been ,

Uh, Whad I want ?

Hey, who said that....

The icon is up!!

I have also just submitted an order for a remint in some new very limited colors/metals. No hints on what the colors are right now but they should be very nice.

Thank you all for your continued support of this coin! From the initial batch I'm down to just a few of the 3pc LE sets and a handful of the trade only versions left.

It's been a while but I'm back and have two brand new versions of the popular Best Friends coin in stock and ready to sell!

The new versions are both XLE's of just 25 pieces and are fundraisers for tsun's Bucket List Project. A portion of the proceeds from each coin will be donated to the Lewis & Clark Humane Society in Helena, MT to help pay the adoption fee of a homeless dog or cat.

The new versions can be purchased HERE

Black Nickel/Yellow

img_1260255074_14974_1271800200_mod_111_113.jpgimg_1260255074_14975_1271800227_mod_112_113.jpg

Shiny Gold/Blue

img_1260255074_14926_1271799819_mod_114_110.jpgimg_1260255074_14973_1271799840_mod_112_112.jpg

I've also put up my last remaining Antique Copper/Green and just a very few of the 3 piece LE sets from the original issue. These are ones I held back in case of shipping losses and once they're gone they're gone!

Received a couple of these over the weekend. (Green and Bucket List Blue)...they are really great coins, and I'm glad my purchase results in a humane organization donation! Nothing warms my heart more than being able to help a furry friend.

Thanks for the great coins!

Received a couple of these over the weekend. (Green and Bucket List Blue)...they are really great coins, and I'm glad my purchase results in a humane organization donation! Nothing warms my heart more than being able to help a furry friend.

Thanks for the great coins!

Glad you like them and thanks so much for your purchase!