Louisville-Indianapolis-Cincinnati quick trip

NetworkCacher

I have to take an unexpected quick trip to Louisville, this coming this weekend, 12/18-19. I'm hoping to make it a road trip and grab caches in KY, IN and OH, adding a few more states to my caching map. Any suggestions for caches close to I-65, 71, 74 & 75 (preferably available 24/7) would be very much appreciated. Looks like the weather might make it interesting too. :) Thanks!

Edited by NetworkCacher

I have to take an unexpected quick trip to Louisville, this coming this weekend, 12/18-19. I'm hoping to make it a road trip and grab caches in KY, IN and OH, adding a few more states to my caching map. Any suggestions for caches close to I-65, 71, 74 & 75 (preferably available 24/7) would be very much appreciated. Looks like the weather might make it interesting too. :) Thanks!

GC55E

The Falls of the Ohio cache

This cache has been in place since 3/25/2001. Not the oldest cache in Indiana but it is one of the oldest still active. Many well known local cachers has found this cache over the years.

It is located at the Falls of the Ohio State Park in Jeffersonville/Clarksville Indiana. This cache has been found 499 times over the years. If you hurry you might be the 500th finder..

Later,

Kayak-Cowboy