Oregon coodinates

Teacosies

I'm being thick I know...

I'm trying to input a coordinate into my nice brand new Christmas present, I've loaded maps, added GPX files but try as I might I cannot enter a coordinate either by WhereTo? or via Waypoints. It sees my location and when I save and edit all I can change is N to S and W to E. I cant change the 51 3x.xxx or 3 2x.xxx

It must be some thing simple I know, can some one help?

I'm trying to input a coordinate into my nice brand new Christmas present, I've loaded maps, added GPX files but try as I might I cannot enter a coordinate either by WhereTo? or via Waypoints. It sees my location and when I save and edit all I can change is N to S and W to E. I cant change the 51 3x.xxx or 3 2x.xxx

By the sound of it you've got as far as "Mark Waypoint", then "Save and Edit", then scroll down to "Change Location" and select it. And you've changed N to S using the up/down arrows. You just move to the first digit using the right arrow and start entering numbers, then push the green arrow when you've done. I think you must be 99.9% of the way there already?

Rgds, Andy

By the sound of it you've got as far as "Mark Waypoint", then "Save and Edit", then scroll down to "Change Location" and select it. And you've changed N to S using the up/down arrows. You just move to the first digit using the right arrow and start entering numbers, then push the green arrow when you've done. I think you must be 99.9% of the way there already?

Rgds, Andy

DoH, Its that simple, press the arrow twice - once to select N... :D :D :D:D

Oh well, Next question how to delete the dozen or so waypoint of my house!

Thanks, Steve :D

Edited by Djinnsplace
DoH, Its that simple, press the arrow twice - once to select N... :D :D :D:D

Oh well, Next question how to delete the dozen or so waypoint of my house!

Thanks Steve :D

I don't have to press the right arrow twice, once is enough. Unless maybe you left it a long time after reaching the page and the backlight timed out, in which case the first tap just turns the backlight on again.

Deleting waypoints. Select "Waypoint Manager" and locate the waypoint. If there are lots, the easiest way is to tap the keyboard symbol and enter a partial template to match, then press the green tick. All waypoints matching the template will be displayed. Scroll to the one you want to delete and select it. Scroll down to "Delete Waypoint".

Rgds, Andy

Edited by Amberel

This page should answer all your questions.... :D