Looking for a cacher to adopt a poular micro in NOLA

Bloencustoms

Hello all!

It's been a long time since I have been an active geocacher. Life happens, and life happened to me in many very big ways.

In Your Honor, Bold Seekers GCH4P9

The above linked cache has been hanging around for several years, and still gets occasional visits. I have moved far from New Orleans, and just can't maintain the cache any longer. In truth, I haven't been able to visit in a long time.

Since the cache is still being found (most recently, it was someone's first find), I would hate to archive it and deprive people of the experience.

So, I'm looking for a New Orleans area cacher who would like to take over this cache.

I'm considering putting out some new caches in my new state of residence, and I want to tie up all my loose ends back home.

If you do want to adopt this cache, just point the reviewers to this forum post and they should be able to transfer ownership to your account. (I'm not sure how the process is handled anymore.)

In any case, thank you for considering it.

If nobody wants to adopt the cache, I'll probably archive it after a little time passes. I just can't maintain it from so far away.

I'm looking for a New Orleans area cacher who would like to take over this cache.

If you do want to adopt this cache, just point the reviewers to this forum post and they should be able to transfer ownership to your account. (I'm not sure how the process is handled anymore.)

Good luck in your search for an adopter for your cache. The adoption process is actually automated and does not require reviewer intervention. Link: Adoptions

I'm looking for a New Orleans area cacher who would like to take over this cache.

Good luck in your search for an adopter for your cache. The adoption process is actually automated and does not require reviewer intervention. Link: Adoptions

Wow, thanks for the link. It's been a while and I was not aware of this site function.