IMSpider reaches 1000 consecutive days of caching!

Old Navy

Congratulation to IMSpider for being dedicated to reach 1000 consecutive days of caching on 12/11/09. Through rain, sleet and snow, this geocaching bot prevailed! Well done, Nice to be retired, and lucky enough to be able to enjoy the fun sport of Geocaching daily. Way to go Jon! keep on caching!

Congratulation to IMSpider for being dedicated to reach 1000 consecutive days of caching on 12/11/09. Through rain, sleet and snow, this geocaching bot prevailed! Well done, Nice to be retired, and lucky enough to be able to enjoy the fun sport of Geocaching daily. Way to go Jon! keep on caching!

BRAVO !!!

I wish my job was "full-time Geocacher"; that IMSpider sure has the life!

Now its on to the next thousand days Spider.. :blink:Keep on cachin'!

:blink::laughing::huh:

BRAVO !!!

I wish my job was "full-time Geocacher"; that IMSpider sure has the life!

Now its on to the next thousand days Spider.. :blink:Keep on cachin'!

:blink::laughing::huh:

congratulations Spider!

1000 is truly impressive!

We (Team@ in Sweden) know what it takes and have only reached 370 consecutive days so far.. ;)