Any "must finds" along I-95?

Gregg 00SS

I'm tentatively planning a road trip for this coming summer from Fl to Ct. This is not a geocaching venture and not looking to spend too much time off the beaten path (I-95) looking for caches. An absolute goal for me is to find atleast 1 cache in every state I go through, other than that, it's a case by case basis.

With that said, I'm curious if there are any must find caches along the way. I know that's a very vague question, but looking for anything out of the ordinary and unique. Thanks.

There was one northbound 95 I hit a couple years back in Maryland when I was on my way back from NC. It's not there anymore but a new one looks like it was placed in the same general area. (Dreamcatchers) The reason this one stands out to me is because when my wife and I stopped I went into the woods at the parking lot to find the cache while she stayed in the truck. When I came back I noticed there were a few cars now in the lot and the one next to us, well let's just say I saw a set of feet touching the ceiling. As we pulled out we noticed a few more similar situations in cars. Guess that lot is pretty popular not just for geocaching. LOL. This was all around lunch time during the week.