RC CHARITY AUCTION

LoriDarlin

RC im very sorry to hear this for you,, 5 months treatment is a long time!!!

im not in a position to help out right now but hoping the begining of next year we will be able to clear up the most of our loose ends,, but for right now i can give up a coin...im very busy thru christmas, and maybe new years, so first of the year ill add a coin in the mix to auction off. hope things get better!!!

Greetings everybody! I'd like to announce another auction to benefit River Cacher and his family. The geocoin up for auction is a Crystal Compass Rose that came out earlier this year. This is the last Crystal Compass Rose I have so get it while it lasts. I have started the auction off at $0.01 with FREE s/h for this auction. With the auction scheduled to end the day after Christmas you may be able to get a really great deal on this geocoin if others are too busy with Christmas and don't bid. As before the seller of this geocoin will forward all money from this auction to River Cacher for him and his family. To those that bid on previous auctions thank you and feel free to bid again if you'd like. Below is the link to the auction and tomorrow night I will start an auction for a 2009 Compass Rose geocoin.

Crystal Compass Rose Earth Stone RC CHARITY AUCTION

Happy holidays everybody! :laughing::laughing::):D:D:D:D:D

Edited by Michigan Cacheman

Hi everyone, I have been very busy working the last few days and so my appologies for being behind in replying to posts and answering emails. I will try to be caught up by tomorrow with everyone who has contacted me and/or posted on here that I have not responded to.....so hang tight and thank you for all your interest and care in helping out River Cacher. Thank also to our kind donators thus far and people who have bought those coins. You all are just wonderful people and I hope great things come back your way. I will comment more on this tomorrow.

What I can say for now is....

Yes we are still accepting all sorts of help for them :laughing:

Yes we still accept things after Christmas too :)

ps I have received some packages and will let those who sent them know or I will post about them here.

Thanks again everyone :laughing:

I find myself in the position right now that I am unable to place bids on any of these auctions, but I still would like to find a way to be helpful, so I am offering these coins up in a Silent Auction*...

Up for bid is a SET of SIX Look Twice Geocoins. (Pictured Here)

03063f6b-b984-435c-91b4-80926b9934fb.jpga2f21997-5a8f-4250-ae1e-de615f39def2.jpg

You will get both the Motorcycle and Bicycle versions of the three top colors(RE Yellow, SE Orange, and SE Green). the Bidding will close at Midnight, on December 31st(Pacific Time).

Shipping is free, so please consider that when you bid, and remember that there are SIX coins in the lot.

To place a bid, send it through Email to me at:

auction-robert@hotmail.com

I will try my best to update each bidder DAILY with the amount of the current high bid.

*Oh, Boy...I hope I'm doing this right!

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Thanks for all the help mutual friends of Mike :D You are doing a great job!!

Here are three more auctions to add to the list!

SquareD22 GEOQUAHOG GEOCOIN *RC CHARITY AUCTION*

The last winner of this coin had me relist but gave the money to RC :( so it has a new name on the donator! Thank you !!!!!!!

2009 IDAHO STATE GEOCOIN SE VER. *RC CHARITY AUCTION*

HAZARDOUS GEOCOIN 1ST IN SERIES *RC CHARITY AUCTION*

READ THE STORY ON THIS ONE ~ TOO IRONIC THAT MIKE JUST MADE THIS ~ MIND BOGGLING REALLY

I think I have responded to everyone emails thus far today, besides listing these coins and getting Mike more money today thanks to all of you. I am going to go *play* the rest of the night and tomorrow I will open your packages and let everyone know if their holiday basket stuff and/or auction stuff arrived. I am giving it until tomorrow since we have one more day of mail coming before the holiday. I don't *think* they do mail on Christmas eve...do they?? There sure is one really big box here lol

ps Mike has really been appreciating all your efforts dear friends. He has been able to buy gas and food and used some of it for clothes for the girls too. He was really happy he found some good buys and was able to get the girls more stuff for the money. He is a good shopper lol He is SO thankful for your help!!

ok I'll post more tomorrow!

RC im very sorry to hear this for you,, 5 months treatment is a long time!!!

im not in a position to help out right now but hoping the begining of next year we will be able to clear up the most of our loose ends,, but for right now i can give up a coin...im very busy thru christmas, and maybe new years, so first of the year ill add a coin in the mix to auction off. hope things get better!!!

Just knowing you and others out there care is more then you can ever imagine.

I need support by words as well so please do not go out of your way at all.

Thanks for the kind words and Good Thoughts and Prayers are so much needed.

This Geocoin forum is so more then just friends.

You are like a family on here and it just amazes me how you all are.

I have been trying to get a nice reply on here but it is hard with little time away from Doctors.

It is so nice to see people from here helping the way they are.

It is not easy trying to take care of my kids 60 miles from home.

I have to run as i am getting slammed with meds and getting real tire all of a sudden.

BRB ASAP

A gold Kathy's Coin has also been added to the auctions...I await LoriDarlin's response on how to add a link onto her post...as mentioned on the auction it was my intention not to sell or auction any of these coins, but I think Kathy would be pleased.

SANY0095-1.jpg

ILYK

Thank you Dr. Neal :mad: Here is a link to your auction and thank you for posting one!!

Kathy's Coin - LE Gold Geocoin *RC Charity Auction*

edit to say: I think Kathy would be very pleased too :D Thanks again! and thank you for adding the *RC CHARITY AUCTION* to it :mad:

1 more day of bidding left :mad: !

ILYK

This Geocoin forum is so more then just friends.

You are like a family on here and it just amazes me how you all are.

I have been trying to get a nice reply on here but it is hard with little time away from Doctors.

It is so nice to see people from here helping the way they are.

It is not easy trying to take care of my kids 60 miles from home.

I have to run as i am getting slammed with meds and getting real tire all of a sudden.

BRB ASAP

You Just Take Care of You for now, so you can take care of them later on.

There's still about a week left to get in on this Auction. Let's see how high we can get.

I find myself in the position right now that I am unable to place bids on any of these auctions, but I still would like to find a way to be helpful, so I am offering these coins up in a Silent Auction*...

03063f6b-b984-435c-91b4-80926b9934fb.jpga2f21997-5a8f-4250-ae1e-de615f39def2.jpg

You will get both the Motorcycle and Bicycle versions of the three top colors(RE Yellow, SE Orange, and SE Green). the Bidding will close at Midnight, on December 31st(Pacific Time).

Shipping is free, so please consider that when you bid, and remember that there are SIX coins in the lot.

I will try my best to update each bidder DAILY with the amount of the current high bid.

Kathy's Coin sold at auction for $36....thanks to all that bid...I knew all the names from the forum...Kathy would be pleased, as am I!

SANY0095-1.jpg

ILYK

For those who didn't look at my Kathy's Coin post (sorry, but I felt I needed to post there first,) please take a look at the update for the Kathy's Coin auction for RC:

A week ago, or so, I added a gold Kathy's coin to a list of coins being auctioned off on e-bay, to raise some funds for River Cacher. I mentioned both in the forum post, and on e-bay that I thought that Kathy would be pleased with this.

The auction ended, and the coin did well, raising nearly $40.

Yesterday, Christmas Day, I checked e-mails at about noon and found the following message from the buyer of the coin...

"Merry Christmas Dr. Neal! I just paid for the Kathy's Coin I won, but I have a special request. My request is that you forward my payment to RCs fund and then if you don't mind you may reauction it to another lucky person to generate even more money for RC. Thank you very much. Have a Merry Christmas and a safe New Year! "

Kathy would be so very, very proud, and thankful for this gesture!

The coin will again be up for auction, probably sometime tomorrow...it needs a home.

ILYK

The Kathy's Coin that was redonated to the RD Fund is now available for bidding on e-bay.

ILYK

edited to add, please add a link when you can LoriDarlin'...gotta learn how to do that someday!

Edited by drneal

The Kathy's Coin that was redonated to the RD Fund is now available for bidding on e-bay.

ILYK

edited to add, please add a link when you can LoriDarlin'...gotta learn how to do that someday!

I always just visit the page to be linked, copy the URL from the address window, and paste it in the forum. It doesn't look fancy, but the link works.

would look like this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=220532268122

Thank you Toojin for helping dr.neal with his link. The holidays and my son's soccer tournament this weekend have kept me very busy :rolleyes:

I sure enjoyed your special story dr.neal about the person who bought it and then turned around and had you relist it again. That is awesome!! Such wonderful news!! This is the second time I have seen this happen. Another sweetie on here did the same thing to a coin I auctioned off for Toojin. Blessings!!

Speaking of blessings....thank you everyone for all that you have done so far for Mike and his girls. They were invited to our home on Christmas eve day (with some other local River Cacher supporters) and were presented the holiday basket that many of you contributed to. His girls were just so excited about everything and ohhhing and awwwing that it was joyful to watch!!! I took plenty pictures to share (that Toojin has been sweet enough to offer to post for me so look for them soon!) Mike was very happy with his box too that included some coins and the rest of the cash that he hadn't gotten yet from auctions won and or direct deposits. They were all so very thankful. Thank you all for making this happen :D

For those who sent coins to be auctioned (instead of gifting to the holiday basket) I have received them all I think and marked them all down in the spreadsheet. I will do my best to get them listed on ebay this week and some next week. I am starting a new job Tuesday so please bear with me as I try my hardest to juggle everything in a timely manner.

Thanks again to all of you. You are the best!!! You truly truly are!!! Remember to watch for the pics Toojin is going to upload ;)

Off to get those to her and finish responding to the rest of the emails that came in over the weekend.

HUGS,

LD

You have all been amazing out here for me and my three girls.

They where so happy and it is great to see them smile.

I did get three days off treatments and it was really nice to get out and cache for 3 days to help stay in shape.

I also start a excersize program on Tuesday to help stay in shape as well so i can keep strong and fit during all of this.

The Chemo has not bothered me much at all and i am going on my 3rd week at 2 treatments each time so the Doctors think i may do great through the first round of Chemo :D

I still have what little hair i did as well but they say it will be going soon. :rolleyes: URGHHHHH LOL

Radiation did get a little rough on my esophagus since they are burning a 3 inch tumour off the outside of my left lung.

I almost lost my voice but it is coming back thanks to some new meds and the kids have done great learning to stay and listen to me snapping fingers when it was bad.

My life would be so much harder during this time without a family of geocachers such as all of you.

Thanks everyone for all you have done and are doing you are the BEST!!!!!!!

12-27-2009

Still catching up on my emails from the holiday weekend....and gosh...there is another sweetie out there who has just bought one of the other coins I auctioned off on behalf of Toojin....who has paid for it and said to relist it!! yay!!!

HUGS TO YOU!!!! Thanks!!

Off to read some more emails :rolleyes:

Ok everyone,

For River Cacher

The First WOA TB Donated for the cause

*RC CHARITY AUCTION* Perry's Crow with Unactivated Travel Bug Dog Tag

Starting .99 with Free Shipping in the US ;)

We are up to 26.00 dollars on the WOA TB above. WWOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

A couple of days left.Folks.

You will love getting emails as this traveler hitches his way cross country, Event to Event.

Thanx for the bids!!!

Opalsns

There are only a few hours left to place a bid on this set of 6 Look Twice Geocoins!!

There's still about a week left to get in on this Auction. Let's see how high we can get.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!

I hope and pray this year my health will take a turn to the best.

I will not know the outcome of my first round of treatments until the 20th of Feb.

Either way i will be doing 2 rounds of chemo and i pray surgery will be first before #2 and this date of Feb 20th will be when i find out.

You have all made a big difference on stress in my life and i thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I am getting to spend 4 days with my girls and and i am spoiling them as much as possible :?) but most is with love.

You are all amazing and THANK YOU for being there for my family.

I do want to note i have started up some of my own ebay auctions like i use to have and all of these funds from my auctions are being used to pay off some projects i had started prior to getting sick.

I have a 300 coin order sitting i need to pay off and i have other projects at the mints.

I will not be taking any money from the the items YOU have auctioned off or donated for my orders.

The money you are raising here is helping with Transportaion and out of town needs during this time.

I will be driving back and forth as much as possible so i can spend time with my kids while they are in school during the week but i have to drive back to my motel every night and it is over 120 miles driving and soon i may not be up to that,

So far i amazing the doctors and feeling great.

My ebay name is rivercacher if any one does see these on there and again my daily ebay buying habits have stopped.

I may be dumping some special coins i did not want to get rid of but if needed i will be.

Here is one that i made just three of.

Satin Silver 2009 Trackable Sample Geocoin 3 made!!!!!!!!!

i forgot to post here about my dafunkyfrogs coin private auction. it raised $30 for Rivercachers treatment costs

I thank the auction winner here (opalsns) thanks for bidding and thanks to a few others who also sent in a bid.

congrats, i will mail the coin to you when i return home

Hope you have a safe journey home PF,

You can mail it when it's convienient for you.

Funds have been PPaled to LD.

Opalsns

i forgot to post here about my dafunkyfrogs coin private auction. it raised $30 for Rivercachers treatment costs

I thank the auction winner here (opalsns) thanks for bidding and thanks to a few others who also sent in a bid.

congrats, i will mail the coin to you when i return home

Hope you have a safe journey home PF,

You can mail it when it's convienient for you.

Funds have been PPaled to LD.

Opalsns

thanks. i hope i shift this bug thats going around before monday, thats when we have to head for home. weve all caught this bug even my baby. i feel so sorry for him as he doesnt know why hes aching and coughing badly

Hopefully the new year is treating everybody nicely. I just listed 3 more RC auctions on eBay. Unfortunately I'm having to charge a small s/h fee on these and future auctions to cover the cost of bubble mailers and postage, but the good news is that Mike will continue to receive all funds from the auction bids. Anyways, the links are below if you'd like to check them out. Happy New Year everybody!!!! :)

Pororoca Ride the Endless Wave geocoin RC CHARITY AUCTION

Jack of All Cache gecoin RC CHARITY AUCTION

2009 Compass Rose geiocoin w/ translucent green RC CHARITY AUCTION

Good luck and thank you to all that bid! :P