CoinsAndPins.com activation code retrieval

nericksx

At the suggestion of Aaron and Tess, we are carrying ALL their GeoAchievement coin and pin sets from 100 to 9,000 and they are flying out the door :surprise: . We are receiving shipments almost weekly from C&P.

Also, when the coin code retrieval site doesn't respond according to plan, we always get same day replies for codes from Aaron - thanks!!

Well I can say I have been glad to continue to get coins from them on a weekly basis through these tough times for them. We also have a coin coming out for pre-sale soon I hope. I can't wait to get them. I have been happy to help many many people who have contacted me about activation codes. It looks like their site is pretty much up and running.

is anyone else having a "cookies" issue with this website? i've purchased items recently from the site with no problem, but today i keep getting an "enable cookies" message. so when i adjusted my browser and rebooted, i got the same message. its too bad the website issues continue. i was interested in doing business with CoinsAndPins.com, but i'm not so sure anymore. :ph34r:

Edited by Odyssey Voyager
is anyone else having a "cookies" issue with this website? i've purchased items recently from the site with no problem, but today i keep getting an "enable cookies" message. so when i adjusted my browser and rebooted, i got the same message. its too bad the website issues continue. i was interested in doing business with CoinsAndPins.com, but i'm not so sure anymore. :ph34r:

I was just there and didn't have any problems.

you were able to make a purchase with no issues at all? hmmm...that leads me to believe it may be a problem at my end, possibly one of the never ending windows updates i get! :ph34r:

you were able to make a purchase with no issues at all? hmmm...that leads me to believe it may be a problem at my end, possibly one of the never ending windows updates i get! :ph34r:

Yes and I didn't have a problem. I use firefox.

is anyone else having a "cookies" issue with this website? :ph34r:

I am having some sort of weird problem also. I just keep getting blank pages.

This happens when I try to access via their supplied link in an e-mail and also when I try to get there from compassrosegeocoin.com.

And I use Firefox.

is anyone else having a "cookies" issue with this website? :ph34r:

I am having some sort of weird problem also. I just keep getting blank pages.

This happens when I try to access via their supplied link in an e-mail and also when I try to get there from compassrosegeocoin.com.

And I use Firefox.

i have a feeling the announcement of "pre-sales" may have overwhelmed the website with hits this evening. this should be fixed as soon as the traffic slows down a bit.

Yes, the announcement of the pre-sales has crashed the site. They are working on it and hope to have it back up asap. This happened the last time they ran a pre-sale and thought they had it fixed. Be patient it will be back soon. It will be worth the wait...the new coins are incredible.

When attempting to access coinsandpins.com just now, the white screen had the message:

" We are updating our website. It will be online again at 1:30 PM Sun. Thank you. "

A good thing! I love communication !!

Thank you Dale n Barb for taking the time to let us know what is happening on the coinsandpins site.

Edited by Toojin

When attempting to access coinsandpins.com just now, the white screen had the message:

" We are updating our website. It will be online again at 1:30 PM Sun. Thank you. "

A good thing! I love communication !!

Thank you Dale n Barb for taking the time to let us know what is happening on the coinsandpins site.

what he said... :ph34r:

is anyone else having a "cookies" issue with this website? i've purchased items recently from the site with no problem, but today i keep getting an "enable cookies" message. so when i adjusted my browser and rebooted, i got the same message. its too bad the website issues continue. i was interested in doing business with CoinsAndPins.com, but i'm not so sure anymore. :)

tried to place an order...now get an enable cookies message...I verified cookies are enabled...anyone else getting the same message?

i asked about that issue yesterday before the crash. it seems like a windows explorer browser problem, since those with mozilla and firefox are able to purchase with no problems. i hope this issue gets fixed soon, too.

Edited by Odyssey Voyager

Older versions of IE work as well as Firefox. Google Chrome, IE 8 and Apple Safari do not work...at least on my computer. I log into this site all the time and have not had any problems until the last crash. They are working on it but in the mean time it looks like Firefox is where you need to go. I had too many issues with Firefox on my computers so I will not use it. I will see what happens tomorrow at work.

SOS with C&P. They need to dump their host and hire someone else. I'm having problems with an order appearing as canceled, then I place a new order, get a confirmation and then it doesn't show up in my open orders. At least I can get beyond that cookie issue, but I use Firefox. IE8 simply will not work. What is going on with all this?

SOS with C&P. They need to dump their host and hire someone else. I'm having problems with an order appearing as canceled, then I place a new order, get a confirmation and then it doesn't show up in my open orders. At least I can get beyond that cookie issue, but I use Firefox. IE8 simply will not work. What is going on with all this?

The presale coins I ordered yesterday doesn't show up on their website and I didn't get a confirmation from them. All I have is the paypal receipt where they were paid. I thought maybe it was because it was presale.

On Sunday May 9, 2010 14:10:08 PDT I placed an order for 4 two coin sets of the Louisianna 2010 coins. I have received no confirmation from the coinsandpins website and when I look under "My account", it says no orders have been placed.

And when I tried to use the Contact Us form, I received "Unable to submit your request. Please, try again later"

I would like confirmation that coins and pins has indeed received my pre-sale order and payment.

Edited by Toojin
On Sunday May 9, 2010 14:10:08 PDT I placed an order for 4 two coin sets of the Louisianna 2010 coins. I have received no confirmation from the coinsandpins website and when I look under "My account", it says no orders have been placed.

And when I tried to use the Contact Us form, I received "Unable to submit your request. Please, try again later"

I would like confirmation that coins and pins has indeed received my pre-sale order and payment.

I emailed them today but haven't heard back from them about my order yesterday.

Placed an order..had to go back a few times as it missed a coin twice. Safari on the MAC does not work with accepting cookies. Had to use Firefox & also had to check "accept third part cookies" in addition to "accept cookies from sites".

Firefox 3.6.3 preferences/privacy/select firefox will: "use custom settings for history" in the pulldown menu to allow your cookie prefs to show.

Got the paypal confirmation but nothing from C&P.

Checked my orders and it also says no orders placed...????

Edited by JoenSue

I received an e-mail from Dale n Barb which says:

Lenny,

Rest assured your order has been received and will be processed. I spoke with them today and they are manually retrieving the orders. That is why you are not receiving any confirmation for your order. That is also why when you log onto your account you will not see any orders listed there either. They supposedly made some fixes today but I still cannot log on to my account. They should have things fixed in the next day or so. I hope this answers some of your concerns. Thanks

Dale

Space Coast Geocachers

I TOTALLY appreciate Dale n Barb following up, especially when coins and pins don't bother...

Edited by Toojin

Rest assured your orders that go through and you pay for are being processed. I spoke with them today and they are manually retrieving the orders and keeping track of them. So, if you have been one of the lucky ones that can place an order and pay for it then your order has been received. Since they are manually retrieving them that is why you are not getting a confirmation from the site confirming your order. That is also why when you log onto your account that you do not see the order. They hope to have the problem fixed soon. I still cannot log into my account.

Trust me when I say if you are patient these coins are some of the best coins you have ever seen. I know it is frustrating but it is even more frustrating for them. They thought the problems were all fixed and then this happens. This is why they have been taking their time on getting pre-sales going again. They wanted to make sure all the bugs were fixed. Obviously they are not all fixed but hopefully they will be soon.

Rest assured your orders that go through and you pay for are being processed. I spoke with them today and they are manually retrieving the orders and keeping track of them. So, if you have been one of the lucky ones that can place an order and pay for it then your order has been received. Since they are manually retrieving them that is why you are not getting a confirmation from the site confirming your order. That is also why when you log onto your account that you do not see the order. They hope to have the problem fixed soon. I still cannot log into my account.

Trust me when I say if you are patient these coins are some of the best coins you have ever seen. I know it is frustrating but it is even more frustrating for them. They thought the problems were all fixed and then this happens. This is why they have been taking their time on getting pre-sales going again. They wanted to make sure all the bugs were fixed. Obviously they are not all fixed but hopefully they will be soon.

Thanks Dale n Barb for the update... :anicute:

Looks like for the most part the problems have been fixed. Apple Safari now works as does Google Chrome. I still could not log in under IE8 but will check again tomorrow when I get to work. Log on and order those shuttle coins...lol. They are awesome looking.

Yep Safari works and the order detail is up....outstanding!!!

Hello,

I am bringing up an old thread from the dead. I just wanted to post an update about this incident since there were several people who were affected by this, rumors created, and projects delayed for long periods.

After three years, the lawsuit is finally complete. The hosting company that brought us down for 3.5 months has settled with us during mediation. We didn't get much from it: just enough to pay the lawyer, mediator, and travel expenses (their company is obviously not very financially stable). However, in a sense justice was served since they did pay something for the damage they caused, but nowhere near the real value of it.

Now we can put this behind us and press forward with our new projects.

I want to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who supported us through that difficult time. I had to read over this entire thread several times during the last three years since we used it as part of our evidence to show the damage caused in regards to customer confidence. The people who showed great patience, words of encouragement, and kind sympathy helped us to mentally get through it on our journey to make the offending company deal with their irresponsibility.

Thank you very much!

Aaron

Hello,

I am bringing up an old thread from the dead. I just wanted to post an update about this incident since there were several people who were affected by this, rumors created, and projects delayed for long periods.

After three years, the lawsuit is finally complete. The hosting company that brought us down for 3.5 months has settled with us during mediation. We didn't get much from it: just enough to pay the lawyer, mediator, and travel expenses (their company is obviously not very financially stable). However, in a sense justice was served since they did pay something for the damage they caused, but nowhere near the real value of it.

Now we can put this behind us and press forward with our new projects.

I want to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who supported us through that difficult time. I had to read over this entire thread several times during the last three years since we used it as part of our evidence to show the damage caused in regards to customer confidence. The people who showed great patience, words of encouragement, and kind sympathy helped us to mentally get through it on our journey to make the offending company deal with their irresponsibility.

Thank you very much!

Aaron

Congrats on finally getting a resolution. :)