avroair

Someone asked me mint numbers, and the email got lost in the shuffle:

150 copper antiqued

150 gold antiqued

10 silver antiqued

<_<

And 50 of each were at the event?

Yep. The event ones are all gone.

50 Antique Silver out of 10 were at the event ?!?!?

Not sure I understand the mint numbers...

How many of each (in total) were minted ?

Thanks !

The original images with the multiple colors as shown here are not what is shown on the geoswag site. Only a single color coin is shown. Are the multi-color coins sold out?

Nope, they are still on their way. There are 3 coppers left currently.

By asking if the multi-color ones shown at the start of this thread are sold out, I meant are they no longer available for sale on the geoswag.com site. The colored coins look much nicer than the version shown for sale on the geoswag site.

edited to add:

Maybe by "still on their way" that means they'll be available on geoswag at some point? Or they were all sold out and "on the way" means those that were ordered have been sent out. Sorry if I'm dense, I just don't understand if they'll be available for sale in the future or not. :-)

I just ordered two coppers, maybe I should have waited if the color version is yet to come. :-(

Edited by steve p
[

By asking if the multi-color ones shown at the start of this thread are sold out, I meant are they no longer available for sale on the geoswag.com site. The colored coins look much nicer than the version shown for sale on the geoswag site.

:) Ummm... the "colored versions" shown at the beginning of this thread is just artwork for the coins - not the coins themselves... :huh:

CF30

150 copper antiqued

150 gold antiqued

10 silver antiqued

:)

Thanks !

Sorry, this was an additional question based on a phone conversation Mark & I had. 50 of each of the AG and AC were at the event and Oak sold the other 100 of each. There were only 10 AS made, period. Does that help?

Edited by AtlantaGal

150 copper antiqued

150 gold antiqued

10 silver antiqued

:huh:

Thanks !

Sorry, this was an additional question based on a phone conversation Mark & I had. 50 of each of the AG and AC were at the event and Oak sold the other 100 of each. There were only 10 AS made, period. Does that help?

Ok literal people! :)

150 antique gold (50 at the event)

150 antique copper (50 at the event)

10 antique silver

All are sold out. But Geoswag will have a couple more versions in a couple months time.

150 copper antiqued

150 gold antiqued

10 silver antiqued

Thanks !

Ok literal people! ;)

10 antique silver

All are sold out. But Geoswag will have a couple more versions in a couple months time.

Thanks for clarifying !

I was also confused because of the content of a previous post :

"There will be 50 gold, 50 silver and 10 XLE copper available at the event... "

So I guess the the Copper was supposed to be the AE and not the Silver ones ?

150 copper antiqued

150 gold antiqued

10 silver antiqued

Thanks !

Ok literal people! ;)

10 antique silver

Thanks for clarifying !

I was also confused because of the content of a previous post :

"There will be 50 gold, 50 silver and 10 XLE copper available at the event... "

So I guess the the Copper was supposed to be the AE and not the Silver ones ?

No, that was my bad, I got them mixed up. The silvers were sold to help raise funds for GW8 so they weren't an AE per say.

[

:anicute: Ummm... the "colored versions" shown at the beginning of this thread is just artwork for the coins - not the coins themselves... B)

Ummm... then why show the "colored versions" if that's not what the coins themselves even look like... <puzzled>

[

:rolleyes: Ummm... the "colored versions" shown at the beginning of this thread is just artwork for the coins - not the coins themselves... ;)

Ummm... then why show the "colored versions" if that's not what the coins themselves even look like... <puzzled>

Seems to me he was just giving everyone an idea what he was working on. I always love opening a thread with artwork in the first post since it doesn't seem to happen all the time :D

The preliminary artwork is below, it will be slightly altered when the coin is minted.

a2dcb45b-1832-424e-924e-a28df1183e83.jpg

Edited by NWCREW
[

:rolleyes: Ummm... the "colored versions" shown at the beginning of this thread is just artwork for the coins - not the coins themselves... ;)

Seems to me he was just giving everyone an idea what he was working on. I always love opening a thread with artwork in the first post since it doesn't seem to happen all the time :D

The preliminary artwork is below, it will be slightly altered when the coin is minted.

a2dcb45b-1832-424e-924e-a28df1183e83.jpg

"Preliminary" being a key word here... Rather like a "concept car"...

CF30