King Tut Geocoin NOW AVAILABLE

avroair

I am having a King Tut Meet n' Greet at the Pyramid Ale House and Brewery in Seattle, Feb 24th, the event is sponsored by COWWS and the coins will be a fundraiser for GW8. The event is listed: HERE

The folks at www.geoswag.com will have a limited number of coins available:

Nickel and Copper metal finishes. The preliminary artwork is below, it will be slightly altered when the coin is minted.

a2dcb45b-1832-424e-924e-a28df1183e83.jpg

Another fan of King Tut and Egypt here!!!!

Went to Chicago (alone) in July '06 to see the King Tut Exhibit at the Field Museum. And, a few other Museums, too!! Great trip!!

Would loooove to see the Pyramids!!!!

About the coin: love it, me wants!!!!

Amazing artwork- hope they can fit all the elements in and keep it looking as beautiful as the preliminary artwork.

An event at a brewery with a gorgeous coin :anibad: ! Mark, we miss you back in Jersey!

Yeah, sorry about that one... I have had 2 events at breweries out here, and attended two more AND whenever I goto Shopp99er events they have brewed up there own beer! Event life is good! :anibad:

An event at a brewery with a gorgeous coin :anibad: ! Mark, we miss you back in Jersey!

Yeah, sorry about that one... I have had 2 events at breweries out here, and attended two more AND whenever I goto Shopp99er events they have brewed up there own beer! Event life is good! :)

and washington life, hehe. See you at the event, coins looks amazing. Actually, I need to email you back about the washington coins and hopefully have some money for you at the sherwood event :anibad:

Isn't there a law against having an event at a brewery on a work night? :D

I just realized the event is on a Wednesday. Guess they make vacation days for a reason...

The coins look great! :D

You are only 3 hours away and the event is within 1/2 mile of I5! Straight shoot up! If you make it... will have a something special for ya! :)

There will be 50 gold, 50 silver and 10 XLE copper available at the event... I was goingt to do a BN XXXLE version but figured black on black would be too trendy. :D

Isn't there a law against having an event at a brewery on a work night? :)

I just realized the event is on a Wednesday. Guess they make vacation days for a reason...

The coins look great! :D

You are only 3 hours away and the event is within 1/2 mile of I5! Straight shoot up! If you make it... will have a something special for ya! :D

There will be 50 gold, 50 silver and 10 XLE copper available at the event... I was goingt to do a BN XXXLE version but figured black on black would be too trendy. :D

Keep the temptations coming... (like I'm not already tempted enough!) :rolleyes:

A couple of mint photos... which are notoriously bad!

5191983d-5b7c-4386-9468-99f78677ecd3.jpg

80ee0dd8-adbe-4ce8-97dc-b6dca717b797.jpg

Besides being available at the event, there will be a limited number available at www.geoswag.com - They are trackable and will have a unique icon.

Mark

Avroair

This event will be February 24th in Seattle, right next to Qwest field. :)