What Sex?

ThePetersTrio

Bittsen's a genius? :santa:

Yes, Bittsen is a confirmed genius. Bittsen is usually quite humble of it but Bittsen believes some people should know, in advance, of Bittsen's geniusness.

Wonders never cease, eh?

How's come yer don't come to the MENSA meetings anymore? We miss your rapier wit! :):santa:

And your dues are in arrears. :P

You are incorrect, Sir.

Following in the footsteps of my Uncle, I have declined membership in MENSA, though I have passed their test for membership. So, I am not in arrears on dues.

My grandfather, however, was a member.

:grin:

Well, dang it, guess I gotta' give you that one. You going to tell us your score?

I took the test too, way too easy and boring. Folded up my test sheet into an airplane and tossed it in Connecticut and it landed at Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, Az. :santa:

I do enjoy our banter, however, we will NEVER agree on politics!

My grandfather was a Jedi Knight! :D

Bittsen's a genius? :santa:

Yes, Bittsen is a confirmed genius. Bittsen is usually quite humble of it but Bittsen believes some people should know, in advance, of Bittsen's geniusness.

Wonders never cease, eh?

How's come yer don't come to the MENSA meetings anymore? We miss your rapier wit! :):santa:

And your dues are in arrears. :P

You are incorrect, Sir.

Following in the footsteps of my Uncle, I have declined membership in MENSA, though I have passed their test for membership. So, I am not in arrears on dues.

:grin:

Well, dang it, guess I gotta' give you that one. You going to tell us your score?

I took the test too, way too easy and boring. Folded up my test sheet into an airplane and tossed it in Connecticut and it landed at Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, Az. :santa:

My grandfather was a Jedi Knight! :D

Many don't realize that the "test" for MENSA is not always a "test" that you take to get into MENSA. In fact, you can qaulify in many ways and forms.

Because you asked, I will allow you to have a little insight. I first qualified for MENSA when I was in the 2nd or 3rd grade. Yes, you can become a MENSA member that young. My parents didn't want me to be acknowledged that way but I was put into advanced learning. For many reasons (unrelated to intelligence) I left the advanced learning curriculum. I then qualified for MENSA two other times before I graduated high school. I can say I have no idea what test(s) i was given when I was in 2nd and 3rd grades. I only remember that there was a big deal being made about me being in the "wrong classes" and having to meet with a lot of different people taking a LOT of on the spot exams.

My "score" was simply that I qualified, as best as I can remember.

You are right. We will never agree on politics. I'm simply too open minded to follow your political trail. ~LOL~

C'mon! You're waisting my time with all this wittisicim.

And what comes to sex, the less you reveal the sexier it is!

Some people find that high IQs are sexy.

I'm still waiting to meet someone who doesn't think I'm a garden variety geek.

:P

It's a good thing I was born pretty!

Bittsen's a genius? :yikes:

Wonders never cease, eh?

How's come yer don't come to the MENSA meetings anymore? We miss your rapier wit! :surprise::o

And your dues are in arrears. :laughing:

You are incorrect, Sir.

:D

I took the test too, way too easy and boring. Folded up my test sheet into an airplane and tossed it in Connecticut and it landed at Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, Az. :P

My grandfather was a Jedi Knight! :anicute:

Many don't realize that the "test" for MENSA is not always a "test" that you take to get into MENSA. In fact, you can qaulify in many ways and forms.

Because you asked, I will allow you to have a little insight. I first qualified for MENSA when I was in the 2nd or 3rd grade. Yes, you can become a MENSA member that young. My parents didn't want me to be acknowledged that way but I was put into advanced learning. For many reasons (unrelated to intelligence) I left the advanced learning curriculum. I then qualified for MENSA two other times before I graduated high school. I can say I have no idea what test(s) i was given when I was in 2nd and 3rd grades. I only remember that there was a big deal being made about me being in the "wrong classes" and having to meet with a lot of different people taking a LOT of on the spot exams.

My "score" was simply that I qualified, as best as I can remember.

You are right. We will never agree on politics. I'm simply too open minded to follow your political trail. ~LOL~

Now that's interesting. I was listening to our "mutual friend," Glenn Beck, a short while ago and he was talking about a 2 yr. old boy in England who is a genius. He was talking when he was 9 months old! Wish I could find out who the little guy is, that would make good reading there.

Now that's interesting. I was listening to our "mutual friend," Glenn Beck, a short while ago and he was talking about a 2 yr. old boy in England who is a genius. He was talking when he was 9 months old! Wish I could find out who the little guy is, that would make good reading there.

OT, who is Glenn Beck?

Worship the bow, for it is blue and pretty.
I love it!!! You should make that your tagline! :surprise:

Isn't blue a boy's color? :laughing:

Yeah, but most boys I know don't wear a bow in their hair regardless of the color.

Besides, it's baby blue, not 'i'm-so-manly' blue! And I hate pink.

Edited by Sioneva
Worship the bow, for it is blue and pretty.
I love it!!! You should make that your tagline! :)

Isn't blue a boy's color? :)

Yeah, but most boys I know don't wear a bow in their hair regardless of the color.

Besides, it's baby blue, not 'i'm-so-manly' blue! And I hate pink.

Purple? I like purple. Maybe I should get a purple bow. :)