Aussie Christmas Geocoin

emmaoakcoins

Hi!

My name is Emma and I work for Oakcoins and Geoswag (as my username suggests!). Some of you who have worked with me on coins may know that I am Australian. I am very excited about a new coin that Geoswag has just released for Christmas. I come up with a shockingly small amount of coin ideas...but this one was actually mine! ;)

One of my favourite Christmas traditions/stories from childhood was that when Santa comes to Australia his sleigh is pulled by kangaroos because it is too hot for the reindeer. This story came from a Rolf Harris song called "Six White Boomers" and it was re-enacted each Christmas at my school and I am sure many others.

They are available now on the Geoswag pre-sale site.

geocoin_merrychristmasmate_G.jpg

Thanks to Gridlox for a great design!

Can someone please order an extra Black Nickel...I refuse to pay $8.49 in shipping for a coin that costs $9.97.

I hate to state it out loud but my emails have been unanswered. It's a shame too because I enjoy many coins from geoswag and have been a great customer in the past.

This coin only comes in gold and nickel. Are you living in the US? The shipping charge should only be $3.24. Please feel free to email me any questions directly at emma@oakcoins.com - I will get back to you within 1 business day. :)