Caches along a route queries

JonInNH1

I have not been able to view my caches along a route query that was created here and not Google Earth. When I click on "preview the search" all I get is the page trying to load, and results don't show up. The route is under the limit of 500 miles, it is around 420. I am searching for caches within .5 of the highway. Could there be just too many?

I also have had the same query emailed and nothing will download when I click on the file. :)

Any ideas? Thanks.

I tried to make one of my routes public (CT to WV-VA border)so you could see it that way but a search will not bring it up. :D Nothing is working here.

What OS are you using? Browser? version?

Speed of internet connection?

All seems to be working fine for me.

XP,Firefox 3.5.5 ,Cable. Not sure on speed, but it does seem slow when trying to view the results of search. Other internet activity is fine.

I tried to make one of my routes public (CT to WV-VA border)so you could see it that way but a search will not bring it up. :D Nothing is working here.

What OS are you using? Browser? version?

Speed of internet connection?

All seems to be working fine for me.

XP,Firefox 3.5.5 ,Cable. Not sure on speed, but it does seem slow when trying to view the results of search. Other internet activity is fine.

Have you tried using IE?? (just for comparison sake)??

Have you tried using IE?? (just for comparison sake)??

Ya, that doesn't work either. I am sure I am doing something wrong, but after having done it correctly many times before it is very frustrating. Thanks Starbrand and huskerrich2000. I will let you know what I did wrong when I find it. Time to head back to the drawing board. :D