Karma 2010 Geocoin

dorkfish

Did anyone snag an extra Midnite Moonrider?? I was in bed by the time these appeared in the store and that version is all gone now. ;) I'd love to trade for one. :)

CF30

Me too. Only 2 versions are listing right now on the west coast. :)

Karma is reserving the right to remint any versions she feels sold too well. I guess that means there could be a remint of this one since it sold out in the middle of the night.

Edited by Droo

Wow, I can't believe how quickly these coins sold. This is only the second coin I have minted this year so I wasn't too sure how well they would be received. Thank you all so very much!

There are currently 8 of the Enchanted Pixie version still available for purchase, all the rest have been sold. I think I will go ahead and place a second order with the mint for a few more coins and one or two more versions just for fun.

I apologize to anyone who wasn't able to purchase some of these coins. Things have been a bit crazy around here and it took about a week before I was able to list them on my website.

WOW, I'm going to have to quit coming to the forums! ;) I really like these coins. You are very creative. I really wanted all four because they are really cool coins, but I limited myself to only 2 of them. I got the mischievous and the pink goddess. I am happy to hear that they will be reminted, I will save up my money and then get a couple more.

Kristi

I guess having heartburn at 2am wasn't such a bad thing afterall.... I was able to order all 4 then and by 4am when the alarm went off for work two versions were all that were still available. ;) I was told that they will go under the christmas tree though and I'll just have to act surprised! :)

Am I the only one in the US with a package still stranded in Idaho? I have not gotten my order yet.

The sound of a pin dropping sure seems to confirm your concern. I received confirmation of shipping the next day and the packet was here 2 days later but I don't recall if it had delivery confirmation. Good luck untangling your stuck package.

Am I the only one in the US with a package still stranded in Idaho? I have not gotten my order yet.

The sound of a pin dropping sure seems to confirm your concern. I received confirmation of shipping the next day and the packet was here 2 days later but I don't recall if it had delivery confirmation. Good luck untangling your stuck package.

I had the same and it does have delivery confirmation, confirming it's still in Idaho.

I had the same and it does have delivery confirmation, confirming it's still in Idaho.

Every order mailed within the United States had delivery confirmation added to their package. I keep all of the USPS online label records and after a week or two I punch all the delivery confirmation numbers into their website to make sure everyone received their orders. All orders were mailed on December 15th. Marianne your order is the only package that has yet to arrive. Your delivery confirmation number is 420295759101785091401317517196. If you look up those numbers you will see that it actually left the Boise sorting facility around 8pm on December 15th. With the holiday season upon us and the bad weather all over the USA it was inevitable that some packages would experience delays, looks like yours is the only one. I'm sure it'll arrive in another week or so.

Hopefully you held enough coins back to have replacements for me. I am thinking this one is lost.

Tell you what I will do instead, I am sending you a full refund for your coins plus shipping through paypal. When the coins arrive in the mail please tell the post office that you are refusing delivery and want the package returned to sender. Please keep in mind that there is delivery confirmation on this package so I will be able to tell when you receive the coins and if you fail to return them to me.

It is abundantly clear that neither one of us likes the other person. I was actually quite shocked to see you had purchased some coins from me and thought about refunding your money at that point. As the owner of Dorkfish Coins I have the right to refuse service to anyone and in the future I will not sell you anymore of my creations so please do not place anymore orders.

Thank you,

Hopefully you held enough coins back to have replacements for me. I am thinking this one is lost.

Tell you what I will do instead, I am sending you a full refund for your coins plus shipping through paypal. When the coins arrive in the mail please tell the post office that you are refusing delivery and want the package returned to sender. Please keep in mind that there is delivery confirmation on this package so I will be able to tell when you receive the coins and if you fail to return them to me.

It is abundantly clear that neither one of us likes the other person. I was actually quite shocked to see you had purchased some coins from me and thought about refunding your money at that point. As the owner of Dorkfish Coins I have the right to refuse service to anyone and in the future I will not sell you anymore of my creations so please do not place anymore orders.

Thank you,

Wow. I had no real opinion of you till now. Hope you get some much needed help for your issues. I fail to see any problem with wanting what I paid for. Perhaps you should retake customer service 101.

I am sorry to anyone who wanted some of these coins and missed out. I forgot to post an update about the sale here in the forums, only those who are signed up to receive my newsletter were aware of the sale. I do have some of the newest versions still available though. They are $10.50 each and I have posted some pictures of them below. You can find out more about them by clicking here: Karma 2010 geocoins

gkbk-E.jpg

Wave Rider Version

gkbk-F.jpg

Woodland Nymph Version

Thanks all ;)

I got up this morning, checked email then facebook and finally the coin forum. As soon as I saw your thread near the top I checked out the sale and I was lucky enough to get the two new versions. I think it's been quite a while since these went on sale so you must have put some extras up Karma?

I did not manage to get any with the dolphins though. ;)

I am sorry to anyone who wanted some of these coins and missed out. I forgot to post an update about the sale here in the forums, only those who are signed up to receive my newsletter were aware of the sale. I do have some of the newest versions still available though. They are $10.50 each and I have posted some pictures of them below. You can find out more about them by clicking here: Karma 2010 geocoins

gkbk-E.jpg

Wave Rider Version

gkbk-F.jpg

Woodland Nymph Version

Thanks all ;)

Email sent through website :)

Probably a stupid question: Is there a place, outside eBay, where I can buy these coins today?

Sorry but the coins are sold out. You might want to post a seeking request on the geocoin trading thread & see if someone might be able to sell you one. Otherwise ebay is your only option. Sorry :rolleyes: