Karma 2010 Geocoin

dorkfish

Love it! Except how come the Bad Karma automatically has red hair? :rolleyes:

You don't spend a lot of time around Redheads, do you? :)

Hey now I resemble that at times.......; ) And I resemble the back of the coin too...LOL Besides on her last Karma coins the Good Karma side was the redhead.

Edited by CCWashburn

They look great!! I want them tooooooo :):rolleyes:

Here is a sneak peak at Yemon Yime & Dorkfish's newest creation. I'll post more information soon, these will be for sale within the next 24 to 48 hours. These would make great Christmas presents this holiday season :unsure: We hope you guys love them! My pictures aren't too good

red%20blue%20good%20karma.JPG

Love it! Except how come the Bad Karma automatically has red hair? :rolleyes:

You don't spend a lot of time around Redheads, do you? :)

everyone know us redheads are hot!

ILYK

But .... but .... but..... isn't Karma a brunette?

There wasn't an option for a 3rd side which was "Rotten Karma" which would have featured the brunette, lol.

Nice job you two...

I like the naughty red-head side, reminds me of myself :unsure:

Thanks so much for all the great comments and for making me laugh :) There are four versions to this coin with all kinds of different hair colors involved. Here are some pics of all the versions. Yime took my semi crappy photos and fancied them up a bit to look more exciting. Thanks Yime! I'm hoping to have these available for purchase within the next 6 hours or so.

gkbk-BR.jpg

Mischievous Fairie

gkbk-GP.jpg

Enchanted Pixie

gkbk-PINK.jpg

Pink Goddess

gkbk-YB.jpg

Midnite Moonrider

Love it! Except how come the Bad Karma automatically has red hair? :)

You don't spend a lot of time around Redheads, do you? ;)

Hey now I resemble that at times.......; ) And I resemble the back of the coin too...LOL Besides on her last Karma coins the Good Karma side was the redhead.

I'm also a Redhead, from a whole family of Redheads, for several generations.....

I hear from La Dorkfisha that the login problem is resolved, so she hopes to have these available for you real soon.

Happy to see you all like the girls! They've been hangin' around a while up there on those crescent moons just waiting to meetcha. We probably should mention that these are 2" coins, so they're packed with a little extra naughty and nice...just in time for Christmas! Word of advice: Don't leave these laying out on the table when Santa shows up or he'll be distracted and delayed. He's got no time on Christmas Eve to be gawking at hotties!

I see the Yime version has Pantene Brunette hair, lol.

Oh, btw.... I left you a special message on FB ;)

Dang straight, skippy! I likes Mrs. Yime's brunetticism.