Mission E-mail Sent: Yes

Mission Name Received: Yes

Mission Sent: Yes

Mission Received: Not yet.

Pet Fish

Mission Received: Received on Monday with the perfect coin. How did you know we liked rabbits :tongue:

Pet Fish

Mission Received: Received on Monday with the perfect coin. How did you know we liked rabbits :unsure:

Hope you like kangaroos too, :unsure: the coin is in fact a kangaroo. It is the personalcoin for our daughter, HunnyBunny, she got a kangaroo because she is never still and a parrot because she is seldom quiet.

Glad you got it.

grodan Karin

I received a very nice mission from Firefly03. My package contained a ready to go cache, socks,

a puzzle book, lots of really good hard candies, and three very nice coins. The coins are a

Black Canyon Luau, a green Look Twice (both coins I was seeking), and a cool little Piranha fish. Thank you so much Firefly03 for a lovely mission.

IMG_0325.jpg

Sorry about pic size. I resized it several times but it woudn't save that way.

Edited by FScout

I'm still waiting for the coins to come in for my missions. :lol: They finally shipped on Wednesday, so fingers crossed they will arrive tomorrow so I can get my packages in the mail on Saturday!

Yes, this means they won't get there on Valentine's day, but hopefully very shortly thereafter. I'm really sorry. I had all the stuff for them and was packing them up and then realized, oh. right. COINS. Yikes!

In other news, I received a mission from Serena!! I will try to post a picture of it tomorrow. :lol:

Inside was a very pretty medicine wheel window decal (it reminds me of the coin ccwashburn is making!) a cute strawberry serving knife, an ADORABLE card, and an Ursa Minor Cache a Falling Star coin! Thank you so much Serena (and CCWashburn) :o

Almost forgot to get us signed up! :P

Mrs usyoopers

email sent- 1/10

name received- got it- 1/17, no list or hints....gonna be tough!

mission sent- 2/3 in the mail....hope they like it!

mission received- Looks like mine will come after the big day :P

the other yooper

email sent- 1/10

name received- got it 1/17, another no list or hints.....hmmmmm

mission received- Got his today, he is away for the day but I took the liberty of opening it for him :laughing: , I do promise to leave the chocolate for him....most of it! :) Candies, chocolates, a pathtag and a "Caching through the snow" geocoin- very appropriate for us! Thanks much to the Fincher family for this mission.

Yippee ... part two of my mission arrived today ... so now I also have some patriotic flip flops to think about summer.

Thanks again Maine Family for my mission!

That was close. Glad it made it. Sure am glad I had it shipped directly to you. Never would of made it coming to me first. Happy Valentine's Day.

Firefly03

Mission E-mail Sent: Yes 12/30/09

Mission Name Received: 1/16/10

Mission Sent: 1/26/10

Mission Received: Yes, thank you FScout! :P

Cheddar (cat)

Mission Name Received:1/26/10

Mission Received: Not yet

Nutmeg (cat)

Mission Sent: Still waiting on trades. They are supposed to be in the mail. :laughing:

Received our mission Thursday.

Nice heart shaped container full of goodies :o Which were eaten almost before I could get the camera out.

Also some packages in Plain brown wrappers...what fun...no pics of those to keep it kid friendly.

The Earth Day coin was pretty great Pictures can't do it justice but I'll try.

4357247604_1075150be3_m.jpg

Thanks to someone in Connecticut for a great mission.

Mission E-mail Sent: Yes - 20091208

Mission Name Received: Within the first week of January

Mission Sent: No No not quite yet.

Mission Received: 12 Feb 2010

Thanks again

To update - I am waiting on a couple of coins that were ordered about one and a half weeks ago. They have been mailed, just waiting on the postal service. Everything else is ready to go....

Second update

Got the package in the mail. Thanks, my daughter and myself have enjoyed the candy. The coins are really neat. I never saw one that had a firestarter built in before.

I haven't mailed my mission off yet for uhhhhh a couple of reasons. The first is I have been waiting on coins that were bought and mailed. I haven't received them yet, and have no idea when I will get them. Not against the seller, as I bought coins from them earlier and received them in about 4 days.

So time to scramble, I have no coins that are on my valentines wish list, sooooooo I need to grab a couple that I do have, hope they like them, put them in a box, address the box, wait where is the address, oh cra* I deleted the email, send email to mission coordinator for a resend. Receive address. Post office is closed on Saturdays. Cra* Monday is a holiday, so post office will be closed then as well. At least I have the weekend to buy some additional sweets to put in the box so I can mail it on Tuesday. I truly do apologize for my tardiness in sending the mission in a timely manner.

Firefly03

Mission Received: Yes, thank you FScout! :D

Cheddar (cat)

Nutmeg (cat)

Mission Sent: Still waiting on trades. They are supposed to be in the mail. :D

I know that Cheddar's just got mailed and I contacted Nutmeg's partner to see what the hold up is.

grodan

Mission E-mail Sent: Yes dec 30

Mission Name Received: jan 17, research is needed, this was a hard one, no lists or any info

Mission Sent: yes, feb 01

Mission Received: yes, feb 05.

A big box with many nice frogthings, thank you very much. I really liked it all, the mug is very nice.

The coin were a Coa Valley prehistoric logbook, thanks.

A lovely mission, thanks to my new portugeze friends. :D

HunnyBunny age 7

Mission E-mail Sent: Yes, dec 30

Mission Name Received: jan 17, even harder, no list or no info here either

Mission Sent: yes, feb 01

Mission Received: yes, feb 16 Thank you.

Thanks for the mission

grodan Karin

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day, all!

"Belated" is the operative word here, because my coins are as late as my greetings. This should not be interpreted as insincere OR unashamed, as this is the first mission I've EVER been late on, and am sincerely sorry and deeply ashamed!

However, the coins are on their way, and will hopefully find their way in the near future. I do hope the recipients are happy with their surprises, and then we can all agree that sometimes it is truly better to be late than never.

Thanks, CCWashburn for organizing, and apologies to everyone I've disappointed. I promise to be better - the year is young!

Forgot my official updates....

Penny and Kona (human geocacher)

Mission E-mail Sent: Yes, email sent on 8 January 2010

Mission Name Received: Yes, email received on 17 January 2010

Mission Sent: Yes, TODAY! 16 February 2010

Mission Received: Yes! Sometime before the 14th...I was out of town. Pictures to come!

Kona (dog)

Mission Received:

Penny (dog)

Mission Received:

Mission E-mail Sent: Yes - 20091208

Mission Name Received: Within the first week of January

Mission Sent: 20100216

Mission Received: 12 Feb 2010

Yes the mission went out today. Priority mail, should be there by Thursday. Again I apologize for the lateness of the mission. I just hope the coins I bought for the mission show up...

Mission E-mail Sent: Yes - 01/11/10

Mission Name Received: Yes - 01/17/10

Mission Sent: YES -- Mailed out on 2/4/10

Mission Received: Got it today!!!! My kids put dibs on everything and ran off with it before I got a picture. I ended up with a card/pin/ and 2 great coins. Thanks usyoopers.

Cheddar received his mission today, and what a mission it is!! :unsure:

4368716281_d2841110ca_o.jpg

And the coins!! I have been wanting an Earth Turtle Oceania for a long time! I NEVER expected to get it as a mission. Thank you so much Kita!! And the heart necklace, I've never seen one before, it's cool.

4369465176_e00d3fa084_o.jpg

Cheddar LOVES the catnip frog, Nutmeg commandeered the cuckoo clock toy.

4368715781_738bd64fcb.jpg

edited to fix pictures.

Edited by Firefly03

Obi received his mission today!! Thank you SO MUCH Penny and Kona!!!

Inside was a coin I've wanted for a VERY VERY LONG TIME and it is so beautiful in person!!!! It is a AS version of tsun's rainforest jewel froggy geocoin. I am so ecstatic, thank you thank you thank you!!! And the card was adorable too!

I'm stealing tsun's picture because it's better than mine. :unsure:

RJV2front.JPG

Nice heart shaped container full of goodies :rolleyes: Which were eaten almost before I could get the camera out.

Also some packages in Plain brown wrappers...what fun...no pics of those to keep it kid friendly.

Awww c'mon, couldn't have been THAT BAD, got them at same place I get my cache containers & a lotta swag! Just need to know- got a couple of these for my better half for Valentine and due to both being under the weather we're going to celebrate a week late. Do I need to duck when they're opened? :huh:

Nice heart shaped container full of goodies <_< Which were eaten almost before I could get the camera out.

Awww c'mon, couldn't have been THAT BAD, got them at same place I get my cache containers & a lotta swag! Just need to know- got a couple of these for my better half for Valentine and due to both being under the weather we're going to celebrate a week late. Do I need to duck when they're opened? :unsure:

They were actually kind of fun. More amusing than sexy...just kidding about the kid friendly :huh:

Almost forgot to get us signed up! :unsure:

Mrs usyoopers

email sent- 1/10

name received- got it- 1/17, no list or hints....gonna be tough!

mission received- Got mine yesterday...2/19

A hefty boxed packed with sweets, mmmmmm mmmmm good! A giant peanut butter heart, m&m's, more m&m's, belgian hearts (hiding those for only me!) and a package of jelly belly's...who doesn't love those? (does anyone really like the 'buttered popcorn" though?) The grandkids are going to love visiting my candy dish for sure! :D

2 great coins- A "Key to the Cache" in gold and silver and a "Pororoca-Endless Wave" in copper and gold. A very big Thank You to Brewmeister!!

Sorry for the lack of pictures with this mission the camera died and we haven't replaced it yet.

the other yooper

email sent- 1/10

name received- got it 1/17, another no list or hints.....hmmmmm

mission received- Got his today, he is away for the day but I took the liberty of opening it for him <_< , I do promise to leave the chocolate for him....most of it! :huh: Candies, chocolates, a pathtag and a "Caching through the snow" geocoin- very appropriate for us! Thanks much to the Fincher family for this mission.

Two out of three in, and the third one is accounted for so no worries there!

Penny and Kona (human geocacher)

Mission Received: Yes!

I've never seen one of these before, but I like it a lot! Happy Valentine's Day!

4373999588_01e3e81f82.jpg

Kona (dog)

Mission Received:Yes!

Kona is DEFINITELY feeling the love from Obi. Methinks somebunny did too much, as there were more coins than featured here, but it is ALL appreciated. Happy Valentine's Day! *hugs*

4373999598_8318094f09.jpg

Penny (dog)

Mission Sent:Yes

Mission Received: Not yet, but it is on the way...

Ok I have now lost track of who has received and who has not.

Serena received hers and could not wait to get into it, she actually spread the stuff on the floor and started rolling on it and of course my camera quit working. I would say she is very happy with her new toys and all her treats.

Firefly03

Mission Received: Yes, thank you FScout! biggrin.gif

Cheddar (cat)

Nutmeg (cat)

Mission Sent: Still waiting on trades. They are supposed to be in the mail. mad.gif (Should be here in the next day or two.) I'm so sorry it's taking so long. Hope it will be worth the wait.

Mission Received: Yes! Love the Bulgarian Mystery coin!!!! Thank you.

Mission E-mail Sent: Yes - 12/6/09

Mission Sent: Yes 2/9/10

Mission Received: Yes, sometime between 2/17 - 2/26.

I arrived home to find a very pretty card and a coin off my wish list. The Grand Canyon coin it was worth the wait. Thanks Penny and Kona.

You are quite welcome! I was hoping you had not added one of those to your collection, otherwise the lateness would have been even more irritating! Thanks for understanding...and Happy Valentine's Day!

Mission E-mail Sent: Yes - 12/6/09

Mission Name Received: Yes 1/15/11

Mission Sent:

Mission Received:

Time to get a card.

fossil lady, you are in the wrong year! :) definitely time to close this thread to prevent confusion.

I have contacted Eartha to get that done!!!