Holiday Adoption Mission

steel city babes

ooh can i adopt the coin please steinwalzer i love the witch

i offer a coin up for adoption, but not sure which one yet. unless someone likes to claim a random mystery coin, i will be back to edit the coin into this post.

I'm in the same boat, several to pick from so I'll see what one I can find a code for and that will be it :) Happy to take your mystery coin Paganfrog, same goes for the next poster, mystery coin for now... back after work to decide what one it is :P

I would like a coin traveling in Austra;ia if I can participate again. :santa:

I waited and there was no post saying it was a no go for a second, so Adoption e-mail sent TJ!

I'll get it into the wild ASAP. :D

Activated coin 78 Tour - Ile De France Geocoin

Edited by AlliedOz

I'd like to adopt a coin travelling in Austrailia as well.... that'd be awesome to show the kids where it is

I went ahead activated the coin, then sent the adoption request before wondering if this would confuse the issue by having me do two at a time.. and I'm thinking it will , sorry! :) But we are smart we should be able to work it out, right? :P So there should be two offers for the next two posters.

Activated coin Indiana II Geocoin

I'd like to adopt a coin travelling in Austrailia as well.... that'd be awesome to show the kids where it is

I went ahead activated the coin, then sent the adoption request before wondering if this would confuse the issue by having me do two at a time.. and I'm thinking it will , sorry! :) But we are smart we should be able to work it out, right? :P So there should be two offers for the next two posters.

Activated coin Indiana II Geocoin

Adoption completed... not confused... LoL

Offering a Look Twice Geocoin

Look Twice Coin

I haven't received an adoptation request for "my" coin (the buttermilk benchmark) yet :D

I hope it wasn't sent to "Steinwaelzer" which is another German cacher (who found one cache, released one TB and then lost interest in caching) but not me. :D

Sorry for the delay,I just have to figure out how to send an adoptation request to you .

I haven't received an adoptation request for "my" coin (the buttermilk benchmark) yet :D

I hope it wasn't sent to "Steinwaelzer" which is another German cacher (who found one cache, released one TB and then lost interest in caching) but not me. :D

Sorry for the delay,I just have to figure out how to send an adoptation request to you .

hiya there cainrcc

heres the link to the adoption page http://www.geocaching.com/adopt/

I got a mail from...let's say a friend...which asked me, if i have a coin for this mission :D

And maybe after christmas i will find one to activate and send out.

Watch out for my next post in this thread :(:)

I have a coin I will give you and send all the info to you. I will need someone to mail the coin to so it gets in a cache. Ours are under snow now and wouldn't move till spring. Email sent. This is for you to adopt out.

Edited by Maine Family

I have another one up for addoption a Dude, Donde Esta Mi Chevy? Geocoin TB1RV1D from a very fun event that I attened.

Merry Christmas everyone :) Hope everyone has a great holliday ! !

I'll adopt it. The I will activate one of my Pepper Memorial coins. Hehe, this is fun! :D

That was quick :) Ownership is yours ! I will drop it in a cache by the weekend

Sorry to Steinwälzer for the delay in adopting the coin over to them

as I diden't know how to to do it when I posted the buttermilk benchmark coin for adoption.

Thanks also to paganfrog for the linky to get it done :(

I'm up for adopting out one of my new coins - whoever speaks up first on this beautiful merry christmas eve eve will own it!!! TB37HY5

I would be glad to take it. I have a coin to send out as and will post later once I find it and get it activated

Just checked on the one your adopting out murphyrlez .... :D its a moon dipper thats nice :mad: .. Fits with my astronomy science collecting and I would be proud to add it to my collection

Okay... I will adopt out a man versus cache geocoin TB34ZY7

Edited by teamhaynes

Okay if I followed the thread right it looks something like this. You should have received an adoption request from the person above you, and you should be sending an adoption request to the person below you. We have adopted out 34 brand NEW coins so far (the number after your name is your original post-if I did it right).

1. Steel city babes -1

2. Maine Family - 5

3. Plum brokers - 7

4. Penny and Kona - 8

5. Hollera - 9

6. dHenninger - 10

7. The moop along - 12

8. garden gorilla - 14

9. Howling moon - 16

10. Tennessee Jed - 17

11. Pingos - 18

12. Bluemotmot - 19

13. 911 Turbos - 20

14. Sterni2009 - 21

15. Fuzzibear3 - 23

16. Blurenges - 25

17. Ladybee4t - 26

18. Ufgatorgirl - 28

19. Merchlinskys - 29

20. Minimikez - 33

21. sunset meadowlark - 34

22. Lagrac - 36

23. Fossil lady - 40

24 cainrcc - 43

25. Stenwalzer - 46

26. Pagan frog - 47

27. Allied oz - 48 -

28. Tennessee Jed - 50

29. Syott - 51

30. Allied oz - 53

31. Cainrcc - 70

32. Firefly03 - 71

33. Murphyrulez - 73

34. team Haynes - 74

It appears from this up until post 48 things are in tact....Allied Oz you offered two coins back to back for adoptions did you get two coins in return? And Syott - were you able to adopt out your coin??? I am thinking yours should have went to cainrcc- even though allied oz is coin is listed after you as far as posting.

I am thinking it should have looked like Allied oz, Tennessee Jed, Allied Oz, syott, cainrcc,firefly03,etc.

If anyone did not get there adoption please send me an email and I will try to sort it out. But it looks good right now once I figure out.

I am going to let this roll until after the holidays a bit, LETS say January 10, 2010.….at 10:10 pm….just kidding on the time. This allows everyone a chance to settle in and participate if they want after things settle down from the holidays. I will update as we go. I will see about changing title after it goes and we can posts updates on our coin travels.

Edited by steel city babes

I'm up for adopting out one of my new coins - whoever speaks up first on this beautiful merry christmas eve eve will own it!!! TB37HY5

I would be glad to take it. I have a coin to send out as and will post later once I find it and get it activated

Just checked on the one your adopting out murphyrlez .... :D its a moon dipper thats nice :mad: .. Fits with my astronomy science collecting and I would be proud to add it to my collection

EMAIL SENT!!! Merry Christmas!

EMAIL SENT!!! Merry Christmas!

Got it adoption complete. Nice photo... I will have to do the same... Thanks for the adoption

I still have my Pepper Memorial coin ready to go. TB1E5PR Who wants it?

If I am not mistaken, Your adoption for the Pepper Memorial should should be going to murphyrulez, as they posted after your intial post #71, in which you were going to accept cainrcc.

You are correct... adoption request sent.

<snip>

26. Pagan frog - 47

27. Allied oz - 48 -

28. Tennessee Jed - 50

29. Syott - 51

30. Allied oz - 53

31. Cainrcc - 70

32. Firefly03 - 71

33. Murphyrulez - 73

34. team Haynes - 74

It appears from this up until post 48 things are in tact....Allied Oz you offered two coins back to back for adoptions did you get two coins in return? And Syott - were you able to adopt out your coin??? I am thinking yours should have went to cainrcc- even though allied oz is coin is listed after you as far as posting.

I am thinking it should have looked like Allied oz, Tennessee Jed, Allied Oz, syott, cainrcc,firefly03,etc.

Oooops I guess I did confuse it a tad, I have only recieved one adoption request from Paganfrog and thats all sorted, I'm not fussed about the 2nd one :D More happy to release a couple of coins for a bit of fun, Thanks for setting the wheels in motion steel city babes.. Love ya work :mad:

And Santa must have found out what the kid who lives 2 doors down did this past summer, because he came back to my house instead and left another coin for someone else!!!

Next person who wants it, TB37HRA is up for adoption!!!

Since you posted after me with another adoption does that mean mine goes to you? Sorry I am slightly confused now...

And Santa must have found out what the kid who lives 2 doors down did this past summer, because he came back to my house instead and left another coin for someone else!!!

Since you posted after me with another adoption does that mean mine goes to you? Sorry I am slightly confused now...

Yes, you are correct!

Okay if I followed the thread right it looks something like this. You should have received an adoption request from the person above you, and you should be sending an adoption request to the person below you. We have adopted out 34 brand NEW coins so far (the number after your name is your original post-if I did it right).

1. Steel city babes -1

2. Maine Family - 5

3. Plum brokers - 7

4. Penny and Kona - 8

5. Hollera - 9

6. dHenninger - 10

7. The moop along - 12

8. garden gorilla - 14

9. Howling moon - 16

10. Tennessee Jed - 17

11. Pingos - 18

12. Bluemotmot - 19

13. 911 Turbos - 20

14. Sterni2009 - 21

15. Fuzzibear3 - 23

16. Blurenges - 25

17. Ladybee4t - 26

18. Ufgatorgirl - 28

19. Merchlinskys - 29

20. Minimikez - 33

21. sunset meadowlark - 34

22. Lagrac - 36

23. Fossil lady - 40

24 cainrcc - 43

25. Stenwalzer - 46

26. Pagan frog - 47

27. Allied oz - 48 -

28. Tennessee Jed - 50

29. Syott - 51

30. Allied oz - 53

31. Cainrcc - 70

32. Firefly03 - 71

33. Murphyrulez - 73

34. team Haynes - 74

35. murphyrulez - 82

Yes, you are correct!

So following the list I just sent my adoption request to murphyrulz... Thanks for the mission.

I would be proud to adopt it :ph34r:

Request sent, Santa is flying through the interweb pipelines making his way to Germany as we speak!!!

I have not recieved an adoption request :rolleyes:

Hmmm...

"This is a copy of the adoption request sent to user: Dark Elf

murphyrulez would like you to adopt their listing:

Holiday Adoption - Moon Dipper Copper (Moon Dipper Geocoin)"

I sent it! I'll see if I can re-do it?