~*Cointest*~ Win a Fantasy Butterfly

dark_onyx1982

This cointest is open to everyone. The winner will be the first person to guess the correct answer and they can pick which version of my Fantasy butterfly they would like. One post per person/per hour. I will give clues to the answer as time passes if there are no correct answers, but for fun to start off your only clue is:

Clue #1 - There is a hidden, personal message in the design, what is it?

I am including a picture to help those of you who do not have a coin in hand to look at. :)

3d58b4a7-7467-477a-b5e9-465515e5d1f5.jpg

fixed picture problem :)

Edited by dark_onyx1982

This cointest is open to everyone. The winner will be the first person to guess the correct answer and they can pick which version of my Fantasy butterfly they would like. One post per person/per hour. I will give clues to the answer as time passes if there are no correct answers, but for fun to start off your only clue is:

Clue #1 - There is a hidden, personal message in the design, what is it?

I am including a picture to help those of you who do not have a coin in hand to look at. :)

fantasy-butterfly2-royal-1k.jpg

Since there is no picture, I'm going to blow my first guess and say thet there is no hidden message???

I noticed what seemed to be Japanese text in the middle stripe of the butterfly. My Japanese sources tell me that that reads 'kurisutaru' forwards and backwards. In your other thread, you mentioned your name to be Krystal, so could that be it?

I knew I saw something there but, couldn't tell what it was. :)

thank you for the cointest! :)

Your coin is amazing!!!! :) Bravo my friend!!!!

I am wondering why one version is called Gypsy!!! Because of the colors?? :D

I believe that the hidden message is at the first green line of the wings and it is the kurisutaru クリスタル which is your name in Japanese! Krystal!!!

I am wondering if the other word for Crystal is hidden there too....水晶(suishou) !!! :D