Thurus Geocoin

wenzelbub

I placed my order. When will you be invoicing us?

Since you are not getting redirected automatically to paypal (I haven't added this addon to my shop) during checkout, please make payable to my paypal address mentioned at end of order confirmation you should have received after checkout.

Since you are not getting redirected automatically to paypal (I haven't added this addon to my shop) during checkout, please make payable to my paypal address mentioned at end of order confirmation you should have received after checkout.

Nevermind, I found it

Edited by AtlantaGal

Nevermind, I found it

Ok :)

Nevermind, I found it

Ok :)

First off - how the heck did I miss these coins the first time around? Beautiful!!

But your website confused me too as I expected to be directed to Paypal and wasn't. Now I can see how much I need to send you but I can't find the Paypal address you are using. :lostsignal:

Sorry - it has been a long week and my brain is on Friday night mode. Can you PM me your Paypal info?

Thanks!