How far have you TB's travelled

The Fruitloops

That's very good mileage.

I've just had a look and my best TB mileage is "Postcard from Kruger National Park" which started off as "Postcard from Wales" travelling to South Africa. It's now on its second mission to continue onwards to Georgia, USA, and has done just over 14,000 miles.

My best traveller so far is (surprisingly) my "Riff" geocoin which has done over 40,000 miles.

MrsB :)

i only have a lame 144 miles for the furthest travelled travel bug and 140 of them were done in one trip thanks to a cacher.

My oldest tb (four months old) has only done 47 miles and was placed in the lake district in august and is somewhere around the burnley area at the moment with a mission to work its way home.

My little blue rally racer (attached to a Mini Cooper hot wheels) has gone 27,753 mi SO FAR....last log date Dec 2011. It has been to 12 states and 9 different countries. (CO,WA,AR,NV,CA,OR,AK,UT,VA,ID,FL,and RHODE ISLAND) (GERMANY, SWEDEN, AUSTRIA, SLOVAKIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, JAPAN, AND FINLAND)

I released this travel bug on Nov 15, 2006.....