Merry Christmas from the Tri-State Geocachers!

captainmath

Each month after our TSMGE event, most of the event attendees embark on a night hike for a cache as a group. Last night our hike took us to Elks-Brox park, home of the awesome views from Point Peter, where a special surprise was waiting and we took this group photo.

Happy holidays from the Tri-State Geocachers and cache safely!

TSMGE_Dec_14.jpg

Each month after our TSMGE event, most of the event attendees embark on a night hike for a cache as a group. Last night our hike took us to Elks-Brox park, home of the awesome views from Point Peter, where a special surprise was waiting and we took this group photo.

Happy holidays from the Tri-State Geocachers and cache safely!

TSMGE_Dec_14.jpg

What a nice pic! I should join you guys some time. I'm in Pike County but have been inactive these past few years. I just ordered a new GPSr to replace my damaged eTrex. Hope to run into you all!

BL

Edited by Buzz_Lightfoot

Hey Buzz (and anyone else interested)! You should come out this Friday night for our January TSMGE. We've got another night caching adventure planned afterwards too if you'd like to join us for the whole thing.

Tri-State Meet, Greet, and Eat, Year Three

We're also holding our second annual Geo Tech U event on Saturday morning, January 23 with sessions for both experienced and beginning geocachers. There are sessions on GPSrs, GSAK software, geocaching apps, getting the most out of a premium membership, and how to hide and find your first cache. There will also be a panel discussion on the pros/cons of various GPSr units. After it's over, there will opportunity to join a small group and go out hunting for local caches.

Geo Tech U-2

What a nice pic! I should join you guys some time. I'm in Pike County but have been inactive these past few years. I just ordered a new GPSr to replace my damaged eTrex. Hope to run into you all!

BL