Oregon 300. Routing line not showing

or-tracker

I have Oregon 300. Suddenly I noticed that after creating route and pressing "go" no routing line on the map. Even waypoint icons dissapeared. Track line not showing properly too, only one black leg pinned to cursor. Performed hard reset, problem persists. Performed Forced Upgrade to 2.5, problem persists! What I can do else?

I have Oregon 300. Suddenly I noticed that after creating route and pressing "go" no routing line on the map. Even waypoint icons dissapeared. Track line not showing properly too, only one black leg pinned to cursor. Performed hard reset, problem persists. Performed Forced Upgrade to 2.5, problem persists! What I can do else?

I had the same problem!

the way i solved the problem was to set up another Profile, this seemed to work for me.

I dont know why it happened!

I had to change my unit a few weeks ago for another reason and this one seems fine.

just to let you know we are on version 3.40 for the firmware at the moment and this may also help.

Update: this issue is not profile dependent but if all vector maps disabled or not (including base map). Seems it's Oregon specific issue because on 60csx no such behaviour. First I fougth that it's profile dependent because not all maps were disabled on some profiles. Why I need to disable all vector maps? Because I want to create waypoints with sequence numbers 000, 001, 002.. on the custom raster map. Waypoint's name derives the text from the name of vector object when vector map enabled.