Bushnell ONIX 400 GPS with XM NEXRAD Weather

Knight2000

Still interested if anyone else has used one or what others that bought one think.

Got mine in the mail yesterday. Hope to try it out this afternoon. First thoughts:

Wow, for something so HUGE, this thing actually feels good in my hand.

Balance seems OK.

Not sure I like how the on-screen text keyboard works.

The plastic cover over the charger/PC connection has got to be the worst design EVER. At least connect it to the body of the GPSr..

I to received mine today... It will be a Christmas gift to myself.. Needless to say My wife says I have to wait like the kids. LOL So I need you all's help. I am a little new at Geo Caching. I tried it out with inferior equipment a couple summers ago. I love it. But not enough money to get a real GPS. I go the ONIX off Woot. I am dying to use it. How can I just download the waypoint off the Geocache site right into the GPS?? I did install the software so I can get prepared to launch on Christmas day. Do I have to load each on individually???? Please help... My son is excited to do this too... Thanks

I got my Onix 400 and Hated it. too difficult to use for Geo Caching. So I bought a delorme pn40 and love it. I only wish it had the size screen the onix has. That is the only thing I like about the onix is the size of the screen. loading caches was a pain in the arse on the onix. Gps babel did adapt their program to use on it. but, by then I had been using the PN 40