Missing TB

tracybug

thank you BlueDeuce! I have marked it as missing. If whoever grabbed it decides to log it, will they be able to since I have marked it missing? Or will they have to contact me?

The bug will have the Grab option so anyone can pull it back out. Discover is also an option.

In this vein...

Several years ago, I picked up a travel bug while in Germany. I left it with my girlfriend at the time, and she promised to place it, or mail it to me. Of course, neither happened, and I've long had this TB in my inventory. The owner e-mailed me years ago, but there's nothing I could do.

I feel bad, and would like to give this bug a proper burial. Is there any way I can do it, or am I forever left with the scorn of having made a bad decision. (I should have kept it...)

Several years ago, I picked up a travel bug while in Germany. I left it with my girlfriend at the time, and she promised to place it, or mail it to me. Of course, neither happened, and I've long had this TB in my inventory. The owner e-mailed me years ago, but there's nothing I could do.

I feel bad, and would like to give this bug a proper burial. Is there any way I can do it, or am I forever left with the scorn of having made a bad decision. (I should have kept it...)

Wow, you should have stopped by sooner. :unsure:

You can either contact the bug owner again and give them the basic instructions on how to mark it as missing, or you can have the forum mod Eartha move it out.