Geocoin Activation Codes Needed Please

Tennessee Jed

I have a problem with Oaks and the Geocoin Club in that I cannot receive activation codes for some coins. For one thing I cannot find the coins they made to verify if my coin was made by them. The second is that if the activation was retrieved and then the coin was traded to me without the code, I have no way of getting the code.

I also have a problem with geocoinshop24 because I cannot locate a coin code locater.

Edited by Tennessee Jed

I have a problem with Oaks and the Geocoin Club in that I cannot receive activation codes for some coins. For one thing I cannot find the coins they made to verify if my coin was made by them. The second is that if the activation was retrieved and then the coin was traded to me without the code, I have no way of getting the code.

I also have a problem with geocoinshop24 because I cannot locate a coin code locater.

We should probably have an "Coin Activation" thread, but......

I've had the same problems before.

1) What coins did you get. I will be handy to know in order to help you. (You can PM me if you like.)

2) This is where you go - (oakcoins.com/activate) -but I'm sure you knew that!

You can also contact their customer support at - support@oakcoins.com and they may be able to point you in the right direction.

As to the coins you traded, If the person you traded from retrieved the numbers you may have to get the numbers from them although you may be able to contact the customer support from the manufacturer and get their help. If they haven't retrieved them you should still be able retrieve them yourself.

You'll have to look at the "tag" with the coin. Some (like Oak Coins) use their own site for activation and some require you to go to Coin Codes.

I'm not familiar with geocoinshop24 so I'll have to do some more research before I can help there. It could be that they use the coin codes site as well.

Let me know if any of this helps.....................

Here is the list for Geocoin Club.

Oakcoins list is here.

If you email them with the number and tell them how you obtained the coin, they will send you the code. I had to do that for a few coins I had bought. They had been retrieved from a different email address.

I have never heard of geocoinshop24 so can't help you there.

Edited by Maine Family