4 in 1 MEGA COINTEST Topic

Team Van Stoffelen

:)

: :D

OK now,

I'm confused as to the rating system. You have put ... :D and :D on the same names in different posts.

:D means exact Name and number

:) means Right Name in the wrong place

:D means ???????? Not in use at all ?????????? :antenna::antenna::antenna:

They smileys do not match the order of the names/numbers. :D He's said in no particular order in each (most) update. :D

Nope, He said :D means EXACT NAME AND ORDER !!!!

And :) means Right Name WRONG PLACE

And what does :D mean???? Not Using that name ????

rofl What I meant was that :D was randomly one of the names was matched with right number. The :D in first place doesn't mean #1 tis right name and number but, ONE of the names and numbers tis right. At least, that's how I've been reading it. :antenna:

Gatoulis,

That disc collection is VERY cool, I've never seen them before, but if I come across any, I'll send them your way!!!!!

Opalsns

Are you talking about the military pogs? :antenna: They are used only by the soldiers in Afghanista and Iraq! :antenna: they are exchangeable in the USA or British bases around the world of course! :antenna: Yes! they are so pretty!!!!

I have the feeling that a soldier in one of them is .....Elvis but I am not so sure!!!

It is the guy in the last pog of the first photo.. the black & white photo.... (pog of 10c)

They are all so lovely!!!!! WOW!!! I never had a chance to have a military payment certificate from the States and now I have these little beauties!!! :antenna:

Edited by GATOULIS

Please help me understand .....

:D If this means, The right name on the wrong number,

What does this :antenna: Mean ??????????? ( The right name, Where? on the wrong number ???)

and what does this mean :antenna: , Not Used ?????????

Please Carify

It's easier then you think(and it has been written before):

:D = Right name and right number

:antenna: = Right name, but wrong number

:antenna: = Wrong name

INPO = In no particular order

Well.... anytime now I will leave for my volleyball trainning!

I was wondering about the little proffessional clown..... this photo or a similar was posted here one more time some months ago.....

Well...

1) Team van Stofffelen

2) Carbon hunder

3) sterni2009

4) dr neal

5) paganfrog

6) GATOULIS :antenna:

Yes! It's me, myself and I :antenna:

Well.... anytime now I will leave for my volleyball trainning!

I was wondering about the little proffessional clown..... this photo or a similar was posted here one more time some months ago.....

Well...

1) Team van Stofffelen

2) Carbon hunder

3) sterni2009

4) dr neal

5) paganfrog

6) GATOULIS :antenna:

Yes! It's me, myself and I :antenna:

Ladies and gentlepeople, we've got a winner:

GATOULIS

Congratulations. I guess i like a mastermind :D:antenna::antenna: kind of cointest. Going to figure out now how to organize a new one...

Thanks all for playing. It was fun, but all that last now are the fun memories (and a few coins in the pockets of the winners). Tot ziens, au revoir, auf wiedersehen and goodbye. See you soon.

Edited by Team Van Stoffelen

Hello guys! :antenna:

Thank you my friends! It was difficult but so funny trying to find all the others! Ok.. I knew my photo! :antenna:

I was surprised when I saw that almost none (I think Paganfrog posted that I was in #6 once....) found me....I had posted a similar photo where you could see my sister as a princess and me as the royal clown in a cointest some months ago.... so I thought that it was going to be easy!

After I found all the others, I had to wait for 30 minutes too, and I was almost sure that someone would post before me!!! :antenna:

Rian my friend, shall I send my address again? I am sure you have it, but... :antenna:

Congratulations GATOULIS! I had fun watching my name being guessed. I had wanted to send in a pic but the one I would have sent was an old print and my scanner isn't working, but that's ok we couldn't find the print either :antenna:

:antenna: Thank you my friend! I was lucky too to send the photo before the huge damage the thunder made!

I was hit by a thunder or the thunder fell very close.... my UPS, my multi machine (scaner & printer), died, I didn't have phone and internet connection! I searched better with my brother in law, and we found that the cable of the phone line was burned!!! It was black and the plastic had melted!!! When the guy from the telephone company came to fix the problem wit hte telephone (it was dead!), he was socked when he realized that even the socket was burned too!!!! It was destroyed!!! Oh boy!!!! At least my PC was ok!!! I was very lucky!!!!

Hey... I have a story for your magazine... but I do not know how to name her yet!!!! :antenna: