One coin-Christmas-Mission

sterni2009

Have all missions been accounted for yet?

For my granddaughter - MsAmara

E-mail sent: 11/29/09

Name Received: 12/7/09

Coin Sent: & Coin received ~ photographed and acknowledged here. Glad you liked it!

Coin Received: Not YET Anxiously waiting as Amara loves make and goes to the PO with us. Our last day having Amara go to the post office with us every day is 12/31 ;-(

Perhaps it is coming for a long ways away. Holiday mail has been slow. We do understand.

I am not in this mission but I do know that Amaras coin was sent out from far away and a little too late for the holidays so it should be there anyday soon now. Has a long way to travel in the slow holidaymail.

Happy New Year!

grodan Karin

Well, Amara's mission has never arrived I appreciate grodan Karin's post to keep us informed but the mission person has never been in touch (an email would have been nice - or a post). Just a bit sad someone else had to say it was on its way.

The package has never been received. And, I might add I have never had a problem with International mail before. I have no idea when the package was mailed.

I sent package mail to Sweden myself for the holiday and the post was there within a month. It has been a month past Christmas now.

Glad Amara is little enough to not realize there is a package she has not received. To the mission sender - do not bother to mail another - but please contact me with the details of what you sent, the type of post (packaging and any detail you may know off a customs slip) so I may be in touch with the US Postal Service and customs (?) about the missing package. Thank you.

E-mail sent through the profile.

grodan Karin

Thank you grodan Karin for the email. I understand what happen and we are all at the mercy of the postal service of our many countries. Thank you for your help. It is ok. Life is Good! Cache on - cache happy :) hollora

For my granddaughter - MsAmara

E-mail sent: 11/29/09

Name Received: 12/7/09 - Research Completed and the coin chosen. We hope recipient will be pleased!

Something which would be a tradition from our State and lauded Worldwide as something very good!

Coin Sent: Ready for the mail tomorrow and will be sent with delivery confirmation Number USPS 03081400000073959191 - now, who is curious to watch?! LOL Coin received ~ photographed and acknowledged here. Glad you liked it!

Coin Received: 2/2/2010 - thank you to oversizeoregon and the sender for all you did to see this mission completed. I will wait until Amara visits to open the envelope and post a photo.

Today, April 7th, I got home from work and found a package on my table. It was addressed to Ms Amara. Just shy of 5 months from the mailing date (11/12/09), the package arrived.

Ms Amara and I will open it on her very next visit. I am sure she will be thrilled and enjoy the chocolate and candy cane too. I have written grodan & fiabus and asked about sending a coin in return for the extra Ms Amara received.

Thank you to all!

Today, April 7th, I got home from work and found a package on my table. It was addressed to Ms Amara. Just shy of 5 months from the mailing date (11/12/09), the package arrived.

Ms Amara and I will open it on her very next visit. I am sure she will be thrilled and enjoy the chocolate and candy cane too. I have written grodan & fiabus and asked about sending a coin in return for the extra Ms Amara received.

Thank you to all!

WOW this is great to hear.

Congrats to you.

I wonder if my lost missions from Christmas and last Easter will ever show up:?(