One coin-Christmas-Mission

sterni2009

Krazytrolls, are you S.F.? Does anybody know? I did not get an answer to my mails, neither from the person called S.F., nor from krazytrolls. I am now sending the last mails to the participants and must know whether I can count him/her/them in. I will wait another hour for an answer and if I do not get one, the person(s) cannot be in the mission, that is not meant in an unfriendly way, but it must be sure that everybody gets his coin. can anyone help?

Krazytrolls, are you S.F.? Does anybody know? I did not get an answer to my mails, neither from the person called S.F., nor from krazytrolls. I am now sending the last mails to the participants and must know whether I can count him/her/them in. I will wait another hour for an answer and if I do not get one, the person(s) cannot be in the mission, that is not meant in an unfriendly way, but it must be sure that everybody gets his coin. can anyone help?

Wenn du mit S.F. die Initialen meinst, dann stimmt das ;)

Ich hab mal im geocoin forum user adress book nachgeguckt.

English version :) :

I looked in the geocoin forum user adress book and i seems like S.F. is Krazytrolls :blink:

For my granddaughter - MsAmara

Thanks for the Mission

E-mail sent: 11/29/09

Name Received: 12/7/09 - Research Completed and the coin chosen. We hope recipient will be pleased!

Something which would be a tradition from our State and lauded Worldwide as something very good!

Coin Sent: Ready for the mail tomorrow and will be sent with delivery confirmation Number USPS 03081400000073959191 - now, who is curious to watch?! LOL ;)

Coin Received:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone! Happy New Year Too!

Thanks also to the Mission coordinator!

[/color]*snippy*

Timmain (my hamster :P )

*/snippy*

:rolleyes: You named a hamster Timmain?!?! :unsure:

CF30

rofl Aye, why ? :)

Are you familiar with Elf Quest?...

CF30

grins Of course! Where do you think I got the name ? grins I also have a char in the game I play named Warfrost. :P And I've used Rahnee SheWolf in a couple places. lol

[/color]*snippy*

Timmain (my hamster :D )

*/snippy*

:P You named a hamster Timmain?!?! :P

CF30

rofl Aye, why ? :unsure:

Are you familiar with Elf Quest?...

CF30

grins Of course! Where do you think I got the name ? grins I also have a char in the game I play named Warfrost. :o And I've used Rahnee SheWolf in a couple places. lol

Cool! :o I guess I'm not the only one... :o Seemed like a grandiose name for a hamster. She is hardly a "High One"! :)

Back to our regularly scheduled Christmas Mission! Apologies for hijacking the thread. :rolleyes:

CF30

For my granddaughter - MsAmara

Thanks for the Mission

E-mail sent: 11/29/09

Name Received: 12/7/09 - Research Completed and the coin chosen. We hope recipient will be pleased!

Something which would be a tradition from our State and lauded Worldwide as something very good!

Coin Sent: Ready for the mail tomorrow and will be sent with delivery confirmation Number USPS 03081400000073959191 - now, who is curious to watch?! LOL :D

Coin Received:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone! Happy New Year Too!

Thanks also to the Mission coordinator!

Hum, it was not me ;)

But it has been accepted, so somebody can post!