One coin-Christmas-Mission

sterni2009

Hello to everybody,

I have just seen that there is already another mission with the "Secret Santa" name. No problem, so I rename my mission into "One coin-Christmas-Mission".

Why not a "normal" Christmas mission? Well, because here, you only send one coin to another person and get one coin from another person. That is because I think there could be some people who would like to join missions but do not have that much money and cannot afford bying two coins and other Christmas stuff. And hey, I am really happy about one coin and perhaps a nice Christmas card :D

So, everyone who is interested, please mail me your caching-name, your real name, your adress and your email addy. I will choose by random who sends a coin to who. The person you send the coin to is not the person you receice your coin from.

Please send me your message to: sterni2009caching@gmx.com

After sending me your message, please post here in the forum.

I will wait until December, 6th and then send you the adresses from the person you please send the coin to.

Please post again here in the thred when you have received the name of your partner, sent out a coin and received a coin.

Of course, I will join the mission, too, if it is ok for everybody.

Thanks and happy Secret Santa!

Edited by sterni2009

I don't sign up for very many missions but I would like to sign up for this one. It's simple, easy & would require only a Christmas card to mail one coin! :) Tho shipping will still be a little more than for a letter it will be less than a bubble mailer. And with plenty of packing tape there would be no worries about the coin escaping the envelope. :D

So sign me up for two, please!

MISSION # 1

E-mail sent: 11/29/09

Name Received:

Coin Sent:

Coin Received:

Mission # 2

Name Received:

Coin Sent:

Coin Received:

:D:laughing::anicute: CF30 :anicute::o:D

I'm in for 2 missions with a request...whomever gets myself or Heineken, don't worry about what coin to send...whatever you have an extra of, or would like to re-gift is wonderful...I just like getting surprises, esp. this time of year.....seasons greetings to all!

Mission 1

Name Received:

Coin Sent:

Coin Received:

Mission 2

Name Received:

Coin Sent:

Coin Received:

ILYK

I emaild last night but came to post here and the site was down for the 15min update thing,went to bed.

so here i am again..

we can swing 2 more coins in the mix here,, so count me and zariah in!!

mission 1 Zariah

Name Received:

Coin Sent:

Coin Received:

mission 2 Jay

Name Received:

Coin Sent:

Coin Received:

I too like the simplicity of this mission, I can handle one for one.....I haven't been on the geocoin forums much so pretty much anything in the last year would be cool for me.....

I signed up for 3 missions...

MISSION # 1

E-mail sent: 11/30/09

Name Received:

Coin Sent:

Coin Received:

Mission # 2

Name Received:

Coin Sent:

Coin Received:

Mission # 3

Name Received:

Coin Sent:

Coin Received:

I like these simple missions! One coin and one card makes it very easy. Thanks for hosting this one!

MISSION # 1 for me

E-mail sent: 12/1/09

Name Received:

Coin Sent:

Coin Received:

:):):)

Mission # 2 for Layla my newest geodog

E-mail sent: 12/1/09

Name Received:

Coin Sent:

Coin Received:

:):):lol:

i whould love to join however i ownly own 1 Unactivated coin and this was a early Crismas present that i was really shocked to recieve.

the person i asked 3 weeks ago said that he only trades for them and today one in the post with a crimbo card!!

good luck to everyone and happy christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa what ever you celebrate!!

:)

Some of you have not written their caching name and/or adresses in the email. I have just answered the mails where the information is nor completely. I now will make a list of all cachers I have the caching name, full name and adresses and will post the caching names here. If someones name is not in, please send me again a mail with all the necessary information. Thanks!

Well, here are the cachers I have received mails from. If a cacher has written a name of a second cacher in his mail, I only mention the person who sent the mail here, because the mission for the other person may be a surprise :D So if you do not find your name here although you have mailed, please tell me.

Steel City Babes, Crowesfeat30, Turlutortue, The Fossillady, drneal, Howlingmoon, DJ.J.Rock, Six Little Spookies, LadyBee4T, rickctroop13, Millieballon, Jug&Roon, Merchlinskys,oversizeoregon, hollora, Murphyrulez, burgessfour, Penny and Kona, darnjoesnarg, tekkguy, roolku, laval K-9, UFgatorgirl, PINGOS, kini_ont, crazybear, fuzziebear3, Mrs usyoopers, sunsetmeadow lark, Dark Elf, anne.and.eli, Dark_onyx1982, ccwashburn, Writeshoprobert

Edited by sterni2009