Help with a hide

redjada

I'm working on a five stage multi. I have found places for the first 4 stages. The final stage is going to be a large ammo can. The problem, I cant seem to find a good location for the final stage with out being right on top on another cache (528ft) This multi is designed for you to travel around the local area. I have been pondering asking some of the local cachers for some advice. But I thought I would ask here first to see if anyone have any ideas.

Thanks

maybe you will need to go out of the park, can one of your other locations hold the ammo box.

The first four stages are basically grab and go's, not really any place to hide an ammo can with out it getting muggled easily. I could put stage 5 way back into some woos/parks but two things.

1. We get snow here and I want people to be able to find it.

2. These have just about all the caches they can handle.

Take a look at my Nice-n-Easy GC1PWCN, I am trying to stay with a 15-20 mile radius of this so I can maintain it easily if need be. Another concern I have is although there always new cachers popping up in this area, I don't want the existing cachers to have to keep going back to where they have already been.

Since T-day, I have just searching Google earth. I have gone and looked at a couple spots, but they just didn't appeal to me. I don't just want to throw this cache out there, I want it to be interesting too.

Plenty of ways to avoid the snow, hanging in a tree is one that comes to mind right off! I've always appreciated the work that goes into this type of hide, if done as the guidelines state (no nails or screws or other items pounded/driven into the tree).

As for hiding in same area, if locals don;t want to visit the area again, they can make that choice. I wouldn't let that be a factor.