Corvette for christmas?

skattletaren

Hi all!

I´m new in this forum, but I have read here for a while. Now I would like to introduce a coin that is very special for me. Almost since I was 18 years or so, one of my hottest dreams was to own a Corvette (with the C3 chassi, also known as "mako shark" and "stingray").

Together with Emma at Oakcoins, I first worked out an event coin for Swedens biggest event. I got a lot of help and the coin was very nice. Thanks! Then I started to work with the Corvette coin. A lot of emails, drawings and re-drawings later.... the coin is at the mint right now and are supposed to arrive soon!

Here comes (not so good) pictures of the samples:

vettesamples.jpg

vettesamples2.jpg

This one is a partner coin together with Oakcoins. They will make a yellow corvette on black nickel (picture shows yellow/gold) and a red metallic/gold and sell them at Geoswag. As soon they are ready, I´m sure Emma will post a link (and the price).

For my own, I choosed the silver glitter/black nickel as AE. Oakcoins will also make the red/silver and blue glitter/gold (picture shows blue glitter/silver).

I hope You all like this one as much as I do....

Maybe give your beloved one a "dream car" for a christmas present? :D

// Pia

FTC (first to comment!)

I'm a fan of older cars and muscle cars, like what you've produced...my favorite, the bayberry (I restored a '65 mustang, ragtop pony interior, the same color,) bottom right (didn't that one make the cut?)

Can we look forward to an early sixties version?

ILYK

edited to add welcome to the forum!

Edited by drneal

For my own, I choosed the silver glitter/black nickel as AE. Oakcoins will also make the red/silver and blue glitter/gold (picture shows blue glitter/silver).

Sorry to be unclear....

Oakcoins/geoswag will sell yellow/black nickel and red glitter/gold

I will sell silver glitter/black nickel (AE), red/silver, blue glitter/gold plus the two versions that oakcoins/geoswag makes for themselves.

Depending on the response on this one, we maybe go for more "oldies" :D

// Pia

Oakcoins got invaded by Corvettes today :( A lot of them are being forwarded to Sweden today...

Oakcoins/geoswag are going to sell the red glitter/silver and yellow/black nickel. All versions on picture will be available from me as soon as the shipment arrives (approx 17th of dec) to my geoshop. Because of the Swedish taxes it´s more expensive to buy from me, though :huh: PM for swedish sales link.

The size is 42mm * 20mm

vettefront.jpg

vetteback.jpg

The glitter red and glitter silver are very eye catching! :lol:

Thanks!

The red glitter and yellow is available at www.geoswag.com now on their presale-page.

The silver glitter, blue glitter and plain red is available att www.geoshopsweden.com

But, it´s expensive to buy from Sweden because of our sales tax :P

// Pia

Edited by skattletaren