Topo install

barnabasbenn

Ok updated firmware and maps still wont upload all the way,they still load in up to 69% just like last time and thats far as they will go,Help please!

As far as I know the 60 series is still limited to 2025 map "segments", and no amount of extra memory will change that. In Topo the segments are rather small, but there used to be a program around here someplace that would consolidate them into bigger chunks.

As far as I know the 60 series is still limited to 2025 map "segments", and no amount of extra memory will change that. In Topo the segments are rather small, but there used to be a program around here someplace that would consolidate them into bigger chunks.

That won't help/matter because the OP purchased maps on an SD card.

That won't help/matter because the OP purchased maps on an SD card.

Oops, my bad... you're correct!