Zombie, Monster, etc. Coins

The Zombie Geocacher

Well, you just missed a very good season for zombies and other monster related beings...but no matter...you will still be able to get your ghoulish hands on some I'm sure. :angry:

My advice is to take a look at different vendor sites (though most will only have some up for sale during Halloween), buy other coins and trade with people that have the coins you seek, try to snag some off eBay (this is a bit tricky as you might end up paying more than you should), or watch for people on this forum selling coins from their collection. You can research different scary geocoins and what they look like by using the galleries like geocoincollection.com or cointracking.com so you can recognize them by name.

If you have more specific questions, please feel free to post them or pm/email me through my profile.

I only buy coins as well, but if you plan to take your time, you will get the coins you want at decent prices or even close to free. First, check some of the coin trading sites and spend some time finding coins you want and start making a list. As you make a list, figure out who made these coins and email them first. Sometimes they kept a bunch as backups or trade material and now they've had them for a couple of years and will sell them on the cheap or even give you activated versions. Next, make a couple of searches on eBay and save them. You will get emails each day of any new listings that are under that search which is a good way to save a ton of time instead of looking every couple of days.

Other than that, keep your eyes on this forum and this thread and post every couple of weeks your main wants and that you can only buy. If you find something, but they want a ton of money, pass on it, it will come up again. Don't get caught up in the hype of trying to get all these coins right away because you will quickly spend your money. Take your time and you will slowly get the collection you're after, I promise. Just be patient and be nice to people :angry: Good luck!

http://s913.photobucket.com/albums/ac340/s...current=017.jpg

this is a personal

not sure where you can buy

maybe people who made it have extras? auction site?

http://s913.photobucket.com/albums/ac340/s...rrent=001-3.jpg

this is a recent club coin, may be available at geocoinstore.com

http://s913.photobucket.com/albums/ac340/s...nt=Coins008.jpg

another club coin with Day of Dead theme

just some examples of what might be out there

as for monsters - not sure what you consider a monster, but there are a lot of dragon related coins and some sasquatch/yeti coins

And The Scariest Of Them All.............................................................................................

................................................................................................

.................................................................................................

..................................................................................................

.................................................................................................

............... :o ............................................................................

................................................................................................

........................ :anicute: ..............................................................

..................................................................................................

............................................................... :D ...................

...................................................................................................

...................................................................................................

........................................ :laughing: ............................................

....................................................................................................

........................................... :anicute: ............................................

....................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................

SPUDZILLA

IMG_0001_NEW-1-4.jpg

Now I'm gonna get hollered at!

ILYK
Edited by drneal

some coins to look for...

IMG-2-1.jpg

ILYK

Nice list Doc.... hope you don't mind if I add to it!!

Now if anyone is wondering about the Jackalope let me ask you this: has anyone seen a jackalope and live to tell about it??

Monstercoins.jpg

Edited by Droo

Droo - I LOVE that Bluegirl w/axe coin!!!! That's my fave so far...of course I am new to coins. I haven't got to see very many yet.

I haven't seen any in person yet...just what I've seen online so far.

I also like the "Jack Skeleton -NBC" coin and the bat coin that drneal posted.

But the "Bluegirl" is absolutely AWESOME!!!

edit: 4 spelling...stupid sticky keyboard - aaarrrgghhh!

Edited by mud4x4

IMG-2-1.jpg

ILYK

Now if anyone is wondering about the Jackalope let me ask you this: has anyone seen a jackalope and live to tell about it??

Monstercoins.jpg

I ran over one in the Big Truck, and only got a hole in my Fuel Tank...and a Big Bump on my head what I hit my head on the roof...I don't think he even noticed me.

Droo - I LOVE that Bluegirl w/axe coin!!!! That's my fave so far...

But the "Bluegirl" is absolutely AWESOME!!!

It is very "LizzyBorden" isn't it. The coin is the personal of GeoLobo. He used to be an active collector but sold off much of his collection over the past year. Glad you liked it.

<link removed to save space>

ILYK

<link removed to save space>

I ran over one in the Big Truck, and only got a hole in my Fuel Tank...and a Big Bump on my head what I hit my head on the roof...I don't think he even noticed me.

LOL... you're lucky you were in the Big Truck so that even with a hole in your fuel tank you were able to put some distance between you. Those critters are nasty business.

I was looking for something in my Jar O'Coins that I won at Geocoinfest, and I also found these...

Oooh, I've been salivating over one of these for a while.

Well, you should have licked it. Haha.

Heheheheh. had I been close enough.... :blink:

Edited by Droo