Auctions- help make a Christmas special for our family.

DJ.J.ROCK

Hello everyone!!

A lot of you already know this year has been very hard for my family, esp. the past 4-6 months.

For those that are new or do not know, it started when I got some very very intense headaches, after about a week of those, I went to the E.R. on 2 different occasions. These were headaches where your saying something is got to be wrong (worse then a migraine) I had 2 scans done of my head, with no results, and as most know E.R visits are not cheap, and the scans are very expensive. So the headaches continued, and the next week I made an apt. with a regular doctor, who sent me to an advanced medical image center, where after 2 mri's and another contrast cat scan they found a narrowed carotid artery ( this is one of 2 main artery’s that supplies oxygen to the brain) but found no cause for the narrowing. I returned to the doc and after many visits, the only cause found for the narrowing was my blood pressure, witch at that time was about 160 over 110. so im on a med to help with that but am still making a lot of visits to the doc and this has crumbled our money situation. :lol:

shortly after that my back went out, and found I have a few discs that are smashed and pinching the nerves around it and have been under chiropractic care for the past few months 3 times a week in hopes to avoid being over medicated and to avoid surgery. This has done wonders for me, but has been very expensive.

We also lost our second child, at 10 weeks, and my wife had to a DNC surgery performed but that was about a month ago and i havent seen the bills for that yet. :angry::unsure::D

Last month we decided to refinance our home to re-structure our bills to allow more room to pay off the incoming medical bills, this drained us of the last of our savings for closing costs but freed up around 200 dollars a month to help with those bills.

I work a full time job and my wife has 3 jobs at this point just to stay above water with the bills. Were living paycheck to paycheck and have just enough money each month to hold off the collectors and to pay off the disconnect notices. Just this month alone we’ve had our phones shut off twice and have had to resort for help from outside sources.

with all this going on we have kept a jar of change thru the past year or so, and decide to change that in to enjoy a few things, because we were feeling like life is just given us the old kick you know where. I was able to buy a few coins ...about 5 thru sales over the past few months. but I have also sold a lot of my coins I got for designing them and has helped a lot.

with about half of the medical bills paid off and behind on just about every bill that comes, we’ve found ourselves in a new problem.. Christmas.. were not buying for each other (me and my wife) but we would like to be able to buy something nice for Zariah our 2 yr old, she’s a big 2....just under 50 lbs and off the doctor charts for height, she’s very smart and has seem to brighten our days for all that has been going on. as a parent you feel so bad to think that you may not be able to have a nice Christmas for your child, im filled with stress and have voiced this to my wife over the past few weeks. We have decided to take a few approaches for this matter,,, im going to sell coins- in hopes I can get a bit over 300 dollars to get her a power wheels and my wife is going to do a few things, she’s going to make some earrings and sell them and were going to put a few house hold items on craigslist in hopes she can get something close to my goal, for smaller items and stocking stuffers.

I wanted to share this and have a place to put the links to my coin sales for the next 20 days or so, so if you can help out by bidding on a coin you like Id very much appreciate the help reaching my goal , and even better if I can exceed it, its a goal

I will start to put the links as I get the coins put up. thank you all for your time, and consideration on bidding. :P

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

also some other coins coming soon are those ones i wire wrapped, awhile ago, deception pass,a geko, a pewter civilwar coin and a cache buzzards

i also want to mention that i ordered a extra set of the bows and arrow coins that i am going to put up in hopes they will generate some extra funds. i will be putting those on as soon as they arrive, so if you miss them then look here. :angry: thank you!!

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

well how do i put this... someone very very very kind has contacted me!! basicly i wont need to put any more coins up for auction... and all of the coins i was gonna sell are going to one person, i will leave the 3 up that i have up for aution now, but i want to say thank you to all those who have supported us through this hard time, and I hope i wont have any need to post anything like this again. im hoping we can get a handle on our situation and releave the stress weve been thru this few months, i hope that everything will return to normal soon. a HUGE THANK YOU TO this person, you know who you are! and a huge thank you to those of you who have sent emails and gifts, and have done nice things for us,,..if you dont mind id like to say thanks to

(in no particluar order) oldfogey, sunsetmedowlark and her mom( i belive its momsplace), fordfreak,johnmac56, broken w, crowesfeat30, t-sun , dr neal, and some others i cant think of off the top of my head, so if i havent mentioned your name your not forgotten i just cant think totally clear right now..., for gifts donations, and trades over the past 6 months. also thank you to those who sent a nice e-mail to us and keeping us in your thoughts and to those who have bid on our coins we have put on the eplace... every lil thing we are very greatful for. so with that said Zariah will be getting her power wheels!!! WOOT!!!

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

i also want to mention that i ordered a extra set of the bows and arrow coins that i am going to put up in hopes they will generate some extra funds.

Good luck. :laughing: I think you will be competing with quite a lot of other people.

i wont have to put them on ebay anymore, they wil be going to a person who bought the whole lot of coins i was gonna put up for auction. :D) and Zariah will be driving a power wheels after christmas :anicute:))) :anicute:

also some other coins coming soon are those ones i wire wrapped, awhile ago, deception pass,a geko, a pewter civilwar coin and a cache buzzards

i also want to mention that i ordered a extra set of the bows and arrow coins that i am going to put up in hopes they will generate some extra funds. i will be putting those on as soon as they arrive, so if you miss them then look here. :D thank you!!

I am very happy that you are going to be taken care of. Sorry about your problems.

I was really wanting to bit on the Deception Pass coin.

May you find peace, my friend !