Christmascoins to come

grodan & fiabus

Thought I post a sneakpeak of coming christmascoins ;) from geoswag.com or should I say from me? nahh, I came up with the idea for design and Emma at oakcoins helped me make it happen, thanks.

First a remint of last years Starcatcher, in new metal/colours, the copper is my own very limited edition.

23fa4014-0052-4a7f-a73a-d07c25173f43.jpg

Then we have a Soundcatcher, don´t know the "real" name but I name them Soundcatcher, you see why. ;)

The yellow/black nickel is my very limited edition.

ea524318-4680-4e13-92b2-2c8fac7488f7.jpg

I was told there were even more but couldn´t drag any more info from her. Guess we will just have to wait and see. :lol:

Hope you all have a happy holiday!

grodan Karin

The green is copper and yes, the Soundcatcher is a bell.

I don´t know what geoswag will name them when they go up for sale.

I meant that I name them Soundcatchers since it is a bell that catches the sound. A little playgame with the name suncatcher. These transparent coins usually are called suncatcher but last year we called it a Starcatcher since the coin was a star so this year I call it Soundcatcher since it is a bell.

To far off track or??

Enjoy!

grodan Karin

The green is copper and yes, the Soundcatcher is a bell.

I don´t know what geoswag will name them when they go up for sale.

I meant that I name them Soundcatchers since it is a bell that catches the sound. A little playgame with the name suncatcher. These transparent coins usually are called suncatcher but last year we called it a Starcatcher since the coin was a star so this year I call it Soundcatcher since it is a bell.

To far off track or??

Enjoy!

grodan Karin

rofl Sounds good to me. :lol: