My DeLorme DeLemma

W. B. Taylor

Seems to me that there is a question still not answered. Did TWTaylor see the post(s) from the DeLorme rep offering help? or not? He could have had an exchanged unit by now. Others asked this and haven't seen a reply to that question. Posts have been flying around here the past couple of days. Maybe he hadn't seen them yet??? I don't know. It just feels like a lot of (unnecessary) high blood pressure around here to me (geezer talk).

Seems to me that there is a question still not answered. Did TWTaylor see the post(s) from the DeLorme rep offering help? or not? He could have had an exchanged unit by now. Others asked this and haven't seen a reply to that question. Posts have been flying around here the past couple of days. Maybe he hadn't seen them yet??? I don't know. It just feels like a lot of (unnecessary) high blood pressure around here to me (geezer talk).

He's taken the time to read the other posts as well as respond. I've made my analysis based on that but I'll leave that to others to come to their own conclusion.

I'm on the edge of totalling this thread. Between the off-topic rants, the foul language, the attacks upon each other, and the unwillingness to accept help that's given, my biggest dilemma is who to spank first. So I'll just send everyone to a corner for a time-out. If this discussion (indeed, any discussion on the Groundspeak forum) continues, I ask that it continue in a courteous tone.

I'm on the edge of totalling this thread. Between the off-topic rants, the foul language, the attacks upon each other, and the unwillingness to accept help that's given, my biggest dilemma is who to spank first. So I'll just send everyone to a corner for a time-out. If this discussion (indeed, any discussion on the Groundspeak forum) continues, I ask that it continue in a courteous tone.

Please feel free to "total" the thread. My problem has been solved.