Solo cacher II

Team Idasam

I'm looking for a partner in crime to hit some caches in the treasure Valley area(Boise, Meridian, Nampa, etc.) I prefer it to be a dude, but couples would be nice too. I can't really go caching alone with any females, as my wife would be a little upset about that. Anyway, my wife and I enjoy going, but she isn't into it as much as i am, so I'm alone 99% of the time. I'm into caching for the thrill of the hunt and getting outside and just having a good time. I don't care for the drama, or the politics that some cachers like to get wrapped up in(conflicts within the caching community, etc.) and I don't like complications. I just want to cache and enjoy myself. Anyway, if anyone's interested, drop me a line and we'll figure it out. Cache on!

Edited by Team Idasam

Next time we come that way I'll send you an email. I am in the same boat as you. My wife likes geocacin but I LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE it. My friends moved down to Kuna from Spokane you can email them and try to get them out they love it to but they are very busy. I think they just need a little poke to get them to go. Cache Assets is thier GC name give them an email and see.