Magellan Meridian Gold

Lemonhead

The first responder inadvertently set the price at 75 for both. That is NOT the price i am asking. Perhaps 75-80 each. Back lights work on both.

I was hoping to sell these separately to people interested in starting geocaching, to get more ppl into this adventure, not to ppl that want to scoop up both of them at the cheapest price and then cannibalize them for parts, why else would you want two?

I believe i have a cable for both, only one copy of mapsend direct route. I have been real busy lately and have not yet had time to dig up all the acc. (puter crashed). Will look as soon as i can.

Thanks all, for the patience.

Edited by Lemonhead

The first responder inadvertently set the price at 75 for both. That is NOT the price i am asking. Perhaps 75-80 each. Back lights work on both.

You said Make Offer so I did. If you wanted a set price why did you not specify that.

I was hoping to sell these separately to people interested in starting geocaching, to get more ppl into this adventure, not to ppl that want to scoop up both of them at the cheapest price and then cannibalize them for parts, why else would you want two?

The reason I want 2 is that I borrowed a friends Gold as I no longer have one. The one I borrowed was lost or stolen so I must replace it. That still leaves the other one for me to use...

I figured you may have been busy because of the holiday, that is why I waited till yesterday to bump the thread.

Now that we have deemed $75 too low for both would you consider $100 for both? I don't really care about the accessories personally as 1 of the units I will be forced to give away anyway...

I believe i have a cable for both, only one copy of mapsend direct route. I have been real busy lately and have not yet had time to dig up all the acc. (puter crashed). Will look as soon as i can.

I would buy one for $50.00