Delft Blaauw coin in the making

User4567844

Hmmm... I made a trade with lorcal.nl for her Trapgevel and it arrived yesterday, safe & sound... Seems odd that more folk have not yet gotten theirs. :P

CF30

I think it's the method in which they were shipped... economy or whatever it's called. My mailer had definitely taken a beating to get here.

The coins were shipped with "priority" mail, which was the recommended method for all international mail. Next option was registered mail, but that was a rather expensive option. Seeing that coins still arrived on Tuesday, lets hold on for a couple more days. Hopefully we'll see some more happy dance posts... :laughing:

Hmmm... I made a trade with lorcal.nl for her Trapgevel and it arrived yesterday, safe & sound... Seems odd that more folk have not yet gotten theirs. ;)

CF30

I think it's the method in which they were shipped... economy or whatever it's called. My mailer had definitely taken a beating to get here.

The coins were shipped with "priority" mail, which was the recommended method for all international mail. Next option was registered mail, but that was a rather expensive option. Seeing that coins still arrived on Tuesday, lets hold on for a couple more days. Hopefully we'll see some more happy dance posts... :)

Well that's strange then. I usually receive mailers from the netherlands within a week or less when they are shipped priority.

Priority rates from NL to USA are:

Outside Europe Priority

0 - 20 g. EUR 0,95

20 - 50 g. EUR 1,90

50 - 100 g. EUR 2,85

100 - 250 g. EUR 5,70

250 - 500 g. EUR 10,45

500 - 1000 g EUR 19,95

see TNT site (Wat kost het).

FYI TNT post is not offering standard service anymore.

Recently I have sent packages to the USA too and some of them

came over in 5 days others took 4 weeks it is unpredictable

at the moment.

On Twitter: DelftBlueCoin Landcruiser Team

"You waited 125 days since our latest tweet; but now they are ready!

We prepare for the sale and keep you updated."

20 hours ago

"SALE info for the 4th Delft Blue Coin: a twitter account will definitely be needed."

1 hour ago

:D

20 hours ago

"SALE info for the 4th Delft Blue Coin: a twitter account will definitely be needed."

1 hour ago

to be handled by k2 coins?

ILYK

20 hours ago

1 hour ago

What account do we need to follow for this info?

I wonder how many new accounts were just created? :D I'm one of them

20 hours ago

1 hour ago

I wonder how many new accounts were just created? :D I'm one of them

Me too. lol! i can use it to announce new coins I guess.

Edited by avroair

Need another type of account to buy a coin...what is wrong with here?

Let's see......

Monitor the forum

Monitor facebook

Monitor Twitter,

maybe skype will be next... or one of the dozen chats...

perhaps a special frequency receiver installed ....

Twitter is throwing up right now to boot?

Life is too short... <_<

20 hours ago

1 hour ago

Search: DelftBlueCoin

Accordian and barrel organ essential to this dutch music genre? No, please :lol:

People do have odd ideas about dutch music, and not only the music!

The last coin will have a traditional cd player nowadays dutch dj's use (Armin van Buuren, Tiesto, Eric E, Fedde Le Grand to name a few)...

Edited by Voortrekkers

New tweet from DelftBlueCoin:

• We are working on a method to sell the 4th series in a more controled/manageable way.
  • Prices will be the same like the 3rd series: €29,95 incl. worldwide shipment
  • We may need to add the option for registered shipment to prevent US customers waiting for over 2 months (again)

• We are working on a method to sell the 4th series in a more controled/manageable way.

Suggest a LOTTERY drawing. Each geocacher that wants one has their name on a piece of paper. Then draw 125 names from all entries. That's pretty fair and certainly controlled. Paypal invoices can be sent to cachers whose name was drawn.

Suggest a LOTTERY drawing. Each geocacher that wants one has their name on a piece of paper. Then draw 125 names from all entries. That's pretty fair and certainly controlled. Paypal invoices can be sent to cachers whose name was drawn.

a very good suggestion

ILYK

If it is like the first 3 coin then only 100 will be available. I may be biased, but I think those with complete sets should get first crack at the last coin.

If it is like the first 3 coin then only 100 will be available. I may be biased, but I think those with complete sets should get first crack at the last coin.

Makes since. The only down side I see to doing it that way is new collectors would be left out.