Delft Blaauw coin in the making

User4567844

That was so painless. Got one.

Hey Bert, what was the last PO# that got one?

Painless for you maybe :D

Last valid PO# was PO908

Hey, your site heald up really well... better than most others have under that kind of volume.

I'd go so far as to say that's the best I've ever seen a website handle an F5 slam. And there's been a lot of them.

TMA

I totally missed out on this - F5 wasn't working - our home router has been acting up blah-blah-blah. :D

I guess I'm here to see if anyone is up for a trade.

I even missed out on getting one by buying their Twitter Haiti Relief Windmollen coin (my bid was beat out in the last few minutes).

Did anyone buy one to trade/sell?

Congrats to all who made the purchase - especially you Bernice...up until 3am - that is crazy!! :D

Wow! Glad I didn't have to get one through the sale! I would have been SOL being on the road with only a Blackberry to access the web site with.

I'll be getting #73 to commemorate the year my father-in-law emigrated from Holland to Canada (again THANKS to the Delft Blauwe Team for the cointest!).

Congrats on the sale and to those who got one! I'm really hoping we won't be seeing any on ebay right away (excepting those sold to finance the 4th one!)

I did mine via iPhone along the road, lol

now, to find that confirmation email

edit, wasn't able to find a confirmation email, which really scares me as I had this issue with a PO on a record a couple years ago. Checked out, but was too late, so I was refunded. Really hoping that isn't the case here...

I sent an email where I sent the money via paypal. If Landcruiser Team can help me out though, it would be great :D

Edited by NWCREW

edit, wasn't able to find a confirmation email, which really scares me as I had this issue with a PO on a record a couple years ago. Checked out, but was too late, so I was refunded. Really hoping that isn't the case here...

I sent an email where I sent the money via paypal. If Landcruiser Team can help me out though, it would be great :D

have you sent an e-mail yet? It's undoable to tackle issues's via the forums.

grtz, Landcruiser Team

delft.blue.series@gmail.com

have you sent an e-mail yet? It's undoable to tackle issues's via the forums.

grtz, Landcruiser Team

delft.blue.series@gmail.com

Email also sent last evening to the above address for number request and asking the same question.....

Didn't receive a confirming email myself, just the receipt from paypal that payment was sent...........

Edited by chief20r2

Anyone who had the same issue me and chief20r2 had with the no confirmation email should be taken care of. There was an update via twitter that mentioned we shouldn't worry too much. Any idea when these ship?

I just received a "Delayed Order Confirmation" so you might get one of those soon as well.

Coin update:

We are working hard to sort out the shipping details and will be updating often. Please bear with us.

On a personal note:

Up for sale on eBay, all three Delft Blue coins. All proceeds to go towards paying some medical bills of a friend with cancer. B)

This auction is for three coins:

- one "windmolen"

- one "klomp"

- and one "trapgevel"

These coins are from my own personal collection. Winning bidder may contact me for an additional bonus.

Coin update:

We are working hard to sort out the shipping details and will be updating often. Please bear with us.

On a personal note:

Up for sale on eBay, all three Delft Blue coins. All proceeds to go towards paying some medical bills of a friend with cancer. :lol:

- one "windmolen"

- one "klomp"

- and one "trapgevel"

These coins are from my own personal collection. Winning bidder may contact me for an additional bonus.

Sorry to hear about your friend. You are wonderful to auction off your personal coins. (I just helped bump up the price.) Hope it does well.

On a personal note:

Up for sale on eBay, all three Delft Blue coins. All proceeds to go towards paying some medical bills of a friend with cancer. :unsure:

- one "windmolen"

- one "klomp"

- and one "trapgevel"

First of all I would like to thank all the people bidding on the coins. It means a lot to me and will certainly help cover some costs.

I´ve been getting questions about the ´bonus´... all I can say at the moment is that the answer is hidden in the item description... :unsure: