Cache contents

fuztownsend

What do you folks think about people leaving stuff in caches?

A few caches i have found recently are overflowing with peoples calling cards. Why fill up the caches when there is usually a notepad to say you have been? It just seems a little ostentacious ''hey look at me, im

great, i found this cache and now im going to put more uneccessary stuff into it''

And I have found some religious propaganda in a cache today. It put a bad spin on the overall fun of me and my little boy hunting for chaches. No need for that bunkem in my opinion

some cahcers leave there personal calling card for the CO to have< if the cache is overflowing with them then maybe the CO need to do a maintenace visit.

if its that full they ovioulsly havent checked it in a while.

they can then either keep/ dispoce of the unwanted sig cards.

file a needs maintenance!!

EDIT to add:

as for the religious items - i belive they are inapropriate and should be removed, geocaching is aimed at all so this reliougs items form a minority group or could be precieved as forcing on someone

Edited by daveindeal

It just seems a little ostentacious ''hey look at me, im

great, i found this cache and now im going to put more uneccessary stuff into it''

1. Exactly. 'coz a note in the logbook and a log entry online isn't going to do that, is it...! Perhaps there should be another guideline to say you can only log your find in 2 out of 3 ways?

2. Just be thankful there are still some caches out there big enough to take stuff :unsure::P