Love Paw Geocoin - For you dog lovers out there

BamaBrowns

Hey everybody!

I've been trolling the forum for awhile now and I just wanted to post my wife's (NishaD) first geocoin that is currently in presales at cacheaddict.com.

We're dog lovers which I am sure some of you are too so I thought I'd share.

Reservations end Dec 3rd

2ATF219-ag-f.jpg2ATF219-ag-b.jpg

2ATF219-as-f.jpg2ATF219-as-b.jpg

2ATF219-ac-f.jpg2ATF219-ac-b.jpg

A few words from the designer...

I wanted to bring awareness to the ongoing problem of animal abuse and neglect, so I designed this coin to honor all the animals that have suffered abuse at the hands of humans and continue to show unconditional love. Having been a volunteer at our local animal shelter, I have seen firsthand the cruelty animals have endured. One of my four-legged babies was a rescue from such abuse and neglect, and yet he still has the capacity to be so sweet and gentle. I believe the quote by Immanuel Kant sums it up you can judge someone’s character by his treatment of animals.

Edited by sbrown2680

Thanks for the reservations everybody...I thought I should mention that if we make it to 250 sales there will be a unique icon.

Groundspeak changed the rules, you can get an icon with 100 coins/codes now.

That is correct but when you devide $150 over 250 coins it is $$.60 per coin. Do the same for 100 coins and it is $1.50. Not to many people are willing to pay the extra $.90 to get the icon. Or in other words, if i charged $11 for these less people would be likely to buy them.

Mike

Thanks for the reservations everybody...I thought I should mention that if we make it to 250 sales there will be a unique icon.

Groundspeak changed the rules, you can get an icon with 100 coins/codes now.

That is correct but when you devide $150 over 250 coins it is $$.60 per coin. Do the same for 100 coins and it is $1.50. Not to many people are willing to pay the extra $.90 to get the icon. Or in other words, if i charged $11 for these less people would be likely to buy them.

Mike

As it is, the cost of one coin is still $13.99 with shipping. That already is a tad steep.

As it is, the cost of one coin is still $13.99 with shipping. That already is a tad steep.

From what I've seen the price seems to be along the lines of other geocoins that aren't continuously produced. Of course that's just my observation. I really do think it's a beautiful coin....of course I'm a little biased. :unsure:

Anyway I hope everybody enjoys them.

Nobody has any yet!!!

If you only ordered these coins, they shipped last week.

If you ordered the Hiking Set also they are due next week and then I'll invoice for both coins.

I may have a few extra but right now it is not looking like it.

I don't understand, I made reservation for the Lovepaw set, got an email in the middle of December that said we'd get an invoice when the coins arrived to you... Nothing since then. They've already shipped? Did I miss something?

Or do you mean they shipped last week from the mint to you? And you'll be invoicing us soon?

Edited by murphyrulez

Nobody has any yet!!!

If you only ordered these coins, they shipped last week.

If you ordered the Hiking Set also they are due next week and then I'll invoice for both coins.

I may have a few extra but right now it is not looking like it.

I don't understand, I made reservation for the Lovepaw set, got an email in the middle of December that said we'd get an invoice when the coins arrived to you... Nothing since then. They've already shipped? Did I miss something?

Or do you mean they shipped last week from the mint to you? And you'll be invoicing us soon?

You also ordered the Hiking Set. To save time on my part and money on shipping for you I have not invoied you or sent the coins yet. When the Hiking Set comes in Monday then I'll invoice and ship. Hope this helps clear it up.