Joker's Wild Poker Chip Geocoin

COWWS

Was just looking at my red copy, which I had to get in trade from someone on the board. How many of these were there total? I have ten I think, hope I'm not missing any at this point, lol

Red - SOLD OUT

Purple - SOLD OUT

Dark Blue - SOLD OUT

Black - SOLD OUT

Green - SOLD OUT

Orange - SOLD OUT

Light Blue - SOLD OUT

Pink - SOLD OUT

Lilac - I believe there are a few still available

Gold - event hasn't happened yet

You can also get the red, purple, dark blue, green, black, orange light blue and pink on ebay as the COWWS held on to 2 sets to sell.

They were considering a silver glitter version, but it has happened.

Ok, feeling a bit dim here, but what are they good for again? I found a red one in the Eugene area in a cache. Tried to log it as a geocoin, but couldn't find the ID #. :o

Found this forum... Any suggestions? - be nice!

These were a fundraiser for the mega event GeoWoodstock coming up in July in the Washington state area. If you found a red one, look on the edge of the coin. Sometimes you will find the tracking number there. If there really is not a tracking number, then I don't think it is one of these coins. (There have been a number of poker chip type of coins made.) And if there is no tracking number you can do as you please.

Edited: For spelling.

Edited by Firefly03

Ok, feeling a bit dim here, but what are they good for again? I found a red one in the Eugene area in a cache. Tried to log it as a geocoin, but couldn't find the ID #. :o

taco: check the first page of this thread for a photo of the coin. These ones definitely have the tracking code on the edge of the coin.

These were a fundraiser for the mega event GeoWoodstock coming up in July in the Washington state area. If you found a red one, look on the edge of the coin. Sometimes you will find the tracking number there. If there really is not a tracking number, then I don't think it is one of these coins. (There have been a number of poker chip type of coins made.) And if there is no tracking number you can do as you please.

Edited: For spelling.

AHA! Thanks so much. Found the # on the side! I'll log it right away.

The Cachers Of Washington's Wet Side have been hosting a series of Texas Hold'em poker events to raise funds for GeoWoodstock VIII. Each event has a different colored Joker's Wild geocoin associated with it. We'll be selling the coins to the public after the events are over. The first color was in red (sold out!). The second event was in Purple, available below!

Purple-429x225.png

100 silver and 10 gold minted in each color

Trackable on Geocaching.com with unique icon

1.5" x 3 mm

Cost: $10.00 (plus $2.50 for shipping and .25 for each additional)

(Int. Shipping is $5.00 and $1 each additional)

We have the nickel available HERE!

Only the gold ones remain. :o All the others are sold out.

Lilac - I believe there are a few still available

There are about 13 of them still available on the Geocoin Store website.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! I was looking on the Cowws.net site and didn't see the coin listed, so I thought it was sold out already :o Thanks again!

Edit: Oops, I spoke too soon. They are sold out at the Geocoin Store as well...as avroair pointed out.

Edited by Bassanio

Thanks for the helpful info and the replies. Still searching for certain colors of COWWS Joker's Wild Geocoins for my collection (Red, Orange, Dk. Blue, Black, Pink, Lilac). If anyone has any of these and interested in selling, or knows where I might find one, I would be interested in purchasing. Please let me know. Thx.

Edited by ikeyg

Looking to let go of my full collection of this geocoin set. I have 9 gold finish (all but the red) and a red in silver finish. I also have 2 extras; 1 dark blue and 1 pink both silver finish. All unactivated. I'm debating if I should just put the whole set up for auction or as individuals. I prefer to do this as one whole set, but I know some only need a few to complete theirs. PM me if interested.

Edited by Airtent